STOP MAKING ANIME CHICK AVATARS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter science
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 19,722
  • Replies Replies 255
ENDscape said:
OL i remember the banned pokemon episode now...DAMN lights.
pokeseizure.gif
 
JPH said:
lol, Orc, kids in Japan were actually sent to the hospital cuz the scene gave them ellipses!
rofl2.gif


Good job, Pokemen.

I would like some ellipses right now.

I'd stay away from that epilepsy, though.
 
Law said:
Usually people under 18/obvious children get votebanned from the servers I play on. It's a nice friendly atmosphere full of rage and bawwww.

I swear I was on this server the other day and on top of the scoreboard (cause I was there for so long) and suddenly this kid starts talking on the mic. Then I suddenly shout "OMG kid I'm muting you". Then I mute him. Then the other guys started relaying his messages since I muted him "He says he's going to go to your house and kill you", "he says Why do you have to be such a j00" "he You're a fucking idiot". So then I say...alright kid I'm going to unmute you just for my amusement (cause everyone else is complaining about him too so he must be saying something amusing)...so I unmute him...oh god I hear his first 3 words and then..."Alright forget it I'm muting you again I can't stand someone who hasn't hit puberty". He ragequitted.

Everyone in the server rejoiced.
 
Orc said:
mastermanna123 said:
Osaka said:
mastermanna123 said:
yea. stop it guys.
u shud all start using the new trend:
pics wit effects on the person physically and mentally!

*looks at ava and sig, foams from mouth*
what are you talking about? this thread is about TF2

im sorry. my avatar is causing my brain to short circuit.
*FOWMS FOAMS PHOWMS?!*
You should stop going off-topic or you'll end up getting banned like mthrnite.

unsure.gif

isnt he a SUPER-vizer?

either way sorry, im gonna go take my meds...
 
Orc said:
Most of the servers I play at are speaking either Mandarin or Japanese. lol

You should play at the vidya, Orc. I'm sure you'd be welcome there.

Your ping might go a little crazy, though.
 
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SCUBERS
science said:
tinymonkeyt said:
i should make some halfnaked-anime-boy avvys

hell yea thats wat im talkin bout


+1
Broken Skye said:
Orc said:
"halfnaked-anime-boy avvy":
av_pico.png

Fig. 1.a
FUCK YES
science said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Broken Skye said:
+1
QUOTE(Renegade_R @ Sep 29 2008, 07:28 PM)
Do you like my avatar? Do you think its hot? Would you like to be inside of it?

Guess what...if you answered yes to those questions...you're gay.
2z7nzpz.gif
 
Renegade_R said:
Don't worry...CS:S players rely on twitch reaction...only thing he could play is Sniper and Scout......
...
...
...
better yet don't play.
CS:S players yes. This is different.

Korean players rely on Games to live. ScuberS even played for the war3 Super Iron Lady tournament.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted