punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
You don't know what anyone would do. Even if that person's guesstimate of "August?" is true, it would make sense for N to gather enough culprits before banning.
He's the only one I've seen get banned so far. Also, you're way too cynical about the whole thing lol. He said he did it once in August. He's not going to lie about it, he's released exploits and many homebrews in difference scenes and this one. He's not just gonna lie about some shit. I doubt it was from CDN downloading from 9 or whatever months ago, if you think they logged it that much and banned off of one or a few downloads from 9 months ago, you probably have no clue what you're talking about lmao

Reactions: Don Jon

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is similar to “Let the bannings begin” and the other one called “Have you been banned? Tell us how”.

But until we know anything, all these threads make it look like there’s a bunch of ignorant people running around in mass hysteria. No offense.

I started this thread after the Let The Bans... thread started because it had multiple pages of mumbo jumbo and the fact that a CDN was used was left out. I figured the users needed to know that is a possibility. Especially with the '50% safe' threads floating around. After that, the 'have you been banned', and who knows what else, threads started.

He's the only one I've seen get banned so far. Also, you're way too cynical about the whole thing lol. He said he did it once in August. He's not going to lie about it, he's released exploits and many homebrews in difference scenes and this one. He's not just gonna lie about some shit. I doubt it was from CDN downloading from 9 or whatever months ago, if you think they logged it that much and banned off of one or a few downloads from 9 months ago, you probably have no clue what you're talking about lmao

You're not 'cynical' enough. If you think N would let 1 isolated event get banned, you are even more out of it than you seem. It makes sense for them to wait and gather more users and to find the exploit/s. You keep telling yourself whatever you think you're 'thinking'.

With that filthy, vulgar "Big-D*** Swinger" (and on this board, wtf) user tag, I should've blocked you from the get-go for being a, mindless, perverted troll with a lack of a miniscule amount of comprehension.

Your "grandma" should've taught you better, but maybe this IGNORE function will.

I see what you did there

Lol.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I started this thread after the Let The Bans... thread started because it had multiple pages of mumbo jumbo and the fact that a CDN was used was left out. I figured the users needed to know that is a possibility. Especially with the '50% safe' threads floating around. After that, the 'have you been banned', and who knows what else, threads started.

You're not 'cynical' enough. If you think N would let 1 isolated event get banned, you are even more out of it than you seem. It makes sense for them to wait and gather more users and to find the exploit/s. You keep telling yourself whatever you think you're 'thinking'.

With that filthy, vulgar "Big-D*** Swinger" (and on this board, wtf) user tag, I should've blocked you from the get-go for being a, mindless, perverted troll with a lack of a miniscule amount of comprehension.

Your "grandma" should've taught you better, but maybe this IGNORE function will.

Lol.
No cursing on the internet! Because once someone tells you something you don't think is correct and defends it good, all you have left to do is block them because they mentioned a penis in their profile. Can't have that anymore lol.
Grow up

Last edited by punderino,

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Your point is solid, but your usage of ad hominem undermines your argument. Is their flair a bit unnecessary? Maybe. But you're on the internet. Grow a spine. There are worse things.

Last edited by OkazakiTheOtaku,

DollyWhipDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your point is solid, but your usage of ad hominem undermines your argument. Is their flair a bit unnecessary? Maybe. But you're on the internet. Grow a spine. There are worse things.

Your usage of foolishness doesn't 'undermine' the fact that you're some clique troll.
Grow a brain and mind your business. If you wanted to speak to me, you should've stepped to me without being idiotic, but this Ignore will suit YOU well.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
This guy has to be joking, I'm crying a little.
I'm gonna stop giving it attention now lol

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Your usage of foolishness doesn't 'undermine' the fact that you're some clique troll.
Ohhh, I see. So anyone you disagree with is automatically a troll? Got it.
Grow a brain and mind your business. If you wanted to speak to me, you should've stepped to me without being idiotic, but this Ignore will suit YOU well.
And what would be the correct way? You made a statement on a public forum. Not in a private message. I like how you throw around words like "idiotic" with no real meaning behind them, and your only trump card is an ignore button, because you can't muster making an actual argument. Try again.

Reactions: Kioku

DollyWhipDoll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a "better safe than sorry" thing. We've got nothing besides speculation pointing toward CDN leading to a ban. Guess we'll know for sure down the road?

This is exactly my point. There were too many overlooking this piece so I pointed it out.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Now, I'm even more confused. What did this dude download from and why? Why did he do it, and why'd he get banned?
Okay, so when you buy something on the eShop the game gets sent as a download from a server--the CDN.
There are tools for the Switch CDN that allow you to download games from Nintendo's server arbitrarily using your Switch's certificates.
This was done for archiving/experimenting.

He got banned because I would imagine that this is against Nintendo's TOS, can be used for piracy, and Nintendo doesn't want unauthorized access to the delivery servers.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so when you buy something on the eShop the game gets sent as a download from a server--the CDN.
There are tools for the Switch CDN that allow you to download games from Nintendo's server arbitrarily using your Switch's certificates.
This was done for archiving/experimenting.

He got banned because I would imagine that this is against Nintendo's TOS, can be used for piracy, and Nintendo doesn't want unauthorized access to the delivery servers.
That answered everything I needed to know. Thx. It all makes sense now. If something like that were to be used for piracy... I don't think I'd be able to hold back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o