Hacking Sticky serial thread confusion

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say everything under XAJ70039000X should be fine. That should be true for the other ranges as well. One or two digits lower.

Thx mate I will defo post back my findings to the community. Is all the Mario oddessy special edition 100% without looking at the serial number or not? As there is a last one in a retail chain in my town

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only reliable source is the serial number, the bundle has never and probably will never matter.
Besides, serials are the only thing we have half decent data about.

Ok nps thanks for all the info so far I thought all the red oddsey special edition ones was all unpatched

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only reliable source is the serial number, the bundle has never and probably will never matter.
Besides, serials are the only thing we have half decent data about.

There is no green in Serials beginningwithXAJ1:
Just orange below.
XAJ1003100X and above not safe to buy, possibly patched

Is any safe to buy from beginningwithXAJ1?
This includes the oddsesy edition Is the no 100% green in this range?

Last edited by Zap2000,

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say everything under XAJ70039000X should be fine. That should be true for the other ranges as well. One or two digits lower.

Thx for the info to help me buy a switchI got new XAJ7003623xxxx will this be 100% safe?
do u know wat firmware it be on?

Essometer

Needs data
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Ok no worry’s lol . I just need to learn about the scene I get this sorted for the kids do u recommend atmosphere vs reinx vs sx os?
Not a fan of SX OS, but purely because I think the community will catch up eventually and when it does, the support will be miles ahead. It the same with the Gateway on 3DS.

Right now, if you want no hassle, go with SX OS.

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a fan of SX OS, but purely because I think the community will catch up eventually and when it does, the support will be miles ahead. It the same with the Gateway on 3DS.

Right now, if you want no hassle, go with SX OS.

Is the community atmosphere? If I did go with sx os for no hassle would it be easy at later date to change and go with community?

Essometer

Needs data
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Is the community atmosphere? If I did go with sx os for no hassle would it be easy at later date to change and go with community?
Atmosphere and ReiNX are community CFWs, and SX OS is the paid commerzial CFW. This is something I don't know, but looking at the 3DS scene, my guess would be that no CFW is final in their current form and you will have to switch in any case at one point in time to an other CFW.

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Atmosphere and ReiNX are community CFWs, and SX OS is the paid commerzial CFW. This is something I don't know, but looking at the 3DS scene, my guess would be that no CFW is final in their current form and you will have to switch in any case at one point in time to an other CFW.

Yeah I’d say Sx not last forever I think maybe best to go with SX OS for now as long as it dosnt cause me hassle to comeback to community stuff at a little time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ