Homebrew Stepmania on Nds

coldtoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if any one can port Stepmania to the Nintendo NDS base a bit on the comic book nds program or so on, but question is can it be done?

coldtoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
coldtoon said:
I wonder if any one can port Stepmania to the Nintendo NDS base a bit on the comic book nds program or so on, but question is can it be done?

My question is why?

It was a idea so i am like why not i mean some people get bored with every day games and i see so many sites with simfiles so why not make it portable? people love comic book ds so why not try?

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google DSDSRevolution or StepmaniaDS; both can get pretty glitchy at times, but they're pretty much the closest things to Stepmania your gonna get.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. That doesn't make sense. Why would you port it to ComicBookDS just because people like it? Do you see people porting Mario to Moonshell? No.
2. There already is a Stepmania for DS. Click here.
3. Because I know you're probably going to complain about the controls, here's my custom control configuration that should make you happy: Click Here

Satirical

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a good idea really, but the logistics of porting it would be complicated I believe. Working on an entirely new architecture isn't exactly easy, and trying to get a non-glitchy high-class well-developed port of a game like stepmania would be hard.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DroRox said:
Okay so I got DSDSRevolution but it didn't come with a single song.
Where do I get the songs for it?
IIRC you just get the regular stepmania songs and put them on your computer and then copy the folder that is created when SM adds the song to it's folder of songs. There was also a program that did the stuff automatically...but I can't remember the name of it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Satirical @ Sep 12 2011, 11:33 AM) -stuff-
lol failed to read the post before I see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1