SteamPunk AK2 Theme

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Well, it may have been done before but this animated theme is, in my opinion mind you, better then the other one you linked.
First off stating that it wasn't me who posted the link, I believe his point was that this 'exploit', so to speak, is two month old news.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk8mystery23 said:
Well sometimes it takes news time to travel to other sites. If it bothers you just ignore it and move on.
If my post bothers you, just ignore it and move on.
rolleyes.gif

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have to say this is a very nice theme! wanted something different on my acekard so i'll be using this for awhile. thanks!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This looks like a nice theme, though it's nothing for me (I prefer static themes + I have no AceKard
tongue.gif
)

Also, recent news posts are usually stickied...

McNA5TY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been running this since I installed AKAIO 1.7, so this isn't exactly news to me, but it's good to see it getting more recognition. This is probably the most attractive theme available for AKAIO. Highly recommended.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
news doesn't always mean it is 1-day old information. anything i find thats different may get a front page post. i had not come across an animated skin before, and this is something we asked to have incorporated into akaio. it is pretty neat to see the clock exploited.

-another world

ggirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Have any of you guys recently checked out Ndsthemes? There are quite a few animated themes on there for the Acekard. It is a fantastic community of like minded themers that help each other work out 'bugs' etc.

Revo's themes are amazing but, anyone can make an animated theme for whatever subject they want. Just trial and error and help from other members, which is nice when you need it
smile.gif
)

viz

neckbeard
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
ggirl said:
Hi,
Have any of you guys recently checked out Ndsthemes? There are quite a few animated themes on there for the Acekard. It is a fantastic community of like minded themers that help each other work out 'bugs' etc.

Revo's themes are amazing but, anyone can make an animated theme for whatever subject they want. Just trial and error and help from other members, which is nice when you need it
smile.gif
)

ive been there recently and its nice, your post kinda reads all advertisey though just an fyi

ggirl

Trophies
XP
Country
viz said:
ggirl said:
Hi,

smile.gif
)

ive been there recently and its nice, your post kinda reads all advertisey though just an fyi

Sorry if I worded it wrongly, all I meant to say was it is a good site if you like to theme and get advice and help if you need it? I have been registered here on gba for a few years and I read comments but, this is the first time I have ever commented......the reason being that a few members seem to tend to put other members down and I don't like it but this time it was for a friend of mine
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ggirl said:
viz said:
ggirl said:
Hi,

smile.gif
)

Sorry if I worded it wrongly, all I meant to say was it is a good site if you like to theme and get advice and help if you need it? I have been registered here on gba for a few years and I read comments but, this is the first time I have ever commented......the reason being that a few members seem to tend to put other members down and I don't like it but this time it was for a friend of mine
smile.gif

On the contrary, some of us are just very direct with our statements and can't stand when people don't follow the rules or spam.
I didn't see your post as advertising much at all, so don't feel bad.

DiD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
users.telenet.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I've done the clock_colon animation trick way back already. Jul 14, 2009 to be exact on my "Little girl at heart theme". No not going to advertise with a link. Since then I've made other themes like that.

Revo2 took it a step further. He really thought over the possibilities and I'm great full to him for that. We shared a lot of tips since then, became friends and are trying to explore the limits of theming the AK2.

Just wanted to mention, that it's not nice to offer his theme on FileTrip. Why not only the link to the source (which is in the first post here), where it can be downloaded too. Just my five cents. Now you can go ahead and shoot me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it