Steam Winter Sale to Begin Tonight

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I wasn't too keen on Max Payne 3 when it got released, but the flash sale price now with the season pass was too good to resist.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jet Set Radio is like $4 today. Unfortunately I don't have any cash but I can just wait until I get Playstation Plus and play it on the Vita.

Yeah, I was a little miffed because I bought it for $10, only to find out that it doesn't run on my computer... and then got a PS3 a few weeks later... still haven't dropped the money on the PSN version, but soon... played the demo and it runs beautifully.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I missed The Walking Dead. I was going to buy the collection as I've been pirating it but didn't locate the cash 'til now.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Damn, I missed The Walking Dead. I was going to buy the collection as I've been pirating it but didn't locate the cash 'til now.

Ah!.... you mean 50% off it had in a flash sale and not the 25% reduction it has now.

I nabbed Dark Souls when it was in a flash sale, I've read a few reviews, it's an unforgiving game but highly rated.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear this sale is slowly killing me.

Duels of the Planeswalkers sale ends tomorrow. I normally would (if I was lucky) get my paycheck sorted out, deposit it, and buy that shit up, but I got a cold/fever and I'm staying in bed today.

Eh, I already own them all on the Xbox 360 though, I'll live.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What killed me was Scribblenauts Unlimited ending before I had the chance to buy it.
Now I'm just gonna get it on the Wii U which it was designed for.

Have fun with twice the price and no keyboard. Just sayin' you might as well buy it for still half as much on the PC, it was only $10 cheaper before.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to this sale, I'm learning the wonders of bankruptcy firsthand.

And they say there's no educational value to video games.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
About to buy Just Cause 2($4.99 USD), GTA: Sanandreas($3.74 USD) and GTA IV + episodes of liberty city($7.49 USD). Extremely cheap.
I already own GTA IV + episodes of liberty city on the PS3 but for the chance to get it on PC for under $10 is brilliant.

Question: How do you access Just Cause 2's multiplayer? Is it just in the menu or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1