Knights of the Old Republic

comes to under £30, and there is still another 17 odd games on my wishlist

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Also, in previous Steam Summer Sales, weren't there coupons too?
This is my first Steam sale, so I'm very new to all of this. How would the 'veterans' compare this sale with previous sales?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
This is my first Steam sale, so I'm very new to all of this. How would the 'veterans' compare this sale with previous sales?
The sale is good but not as good as previous ones so far. I mean, I remember getting Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2 for ~$5 each. I haven't seen crazy deals like that yet.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The sale is good but not as good as previous ones so far. I mean, I remember getting Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2 for ~$5 each. I haven't seen crazy deals like that yet.
And were there coupons? How did you get them?
Also, what's up with the badges you can earn by voting and buying stuff?

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is the steam store not loading for any of you? It won't load for me :(

Anyway, so far I've bought:
Binding of Isaac
Tribes Starter Pack
Sonic Generations

I'm probably going to buy Walking Dead, and perhaps some other games.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And were there coupons? How did you get them?
Also, what's up with the badges you can earn by voting and buying stuff?

there were coupons in previous years you got by collecting coals at chistmas, and to get coals you could either get achievments in games that were on sale that day or silly things like adding someone to your friends list etc. there doesnt seem to be coupons or collectables this year because at christmas you had a ton of people making spam accounts to farm the vouchers. the badges, just for the e-peen really

Reactions: 1 person

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
My purchases so far:

hi4bF.png

Must.... stop....spending....money....

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where can I see the games I bought, like I quoted?
On Steam, top right corner should be a link that says "(Your account name here)'s Account". Click that and it will display your purchase history.

Bastion just won the Community Choice vote (75% off)! I've been waiting for that to drop below $5 for ages. Finally!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Where can I see the games I bought, like I quoted?
On Steam, top right corner should be a link that says "(Your account name here)'s Account". Click that and it will display your purchase history.

Bastion just won the Community Choice vote (75% off)! I've been waiting for that to drop below $5 for ages. Finally!
Bastion is great. I'm not buying it because I just blatantly pirated it, but I can definitely see myself picking it up a few times at this price to resell with profit!

Waiting for the next flash sale too before I go to bed, good times Steam, good times.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the next voting. Hopefully it's something good lol (they all have been)

VGRU is going to get some good PC reviews this month! woop woop.

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Voted Dead Space 2, completed it on my PS3, but don't own the game anymore so if it's cheap enough I may buy it ^_^

Already have Just Cause 2, again on PS3.

GTA IV, meh I had it on my 360, didn't like it - I enjoyed all the other GTA games, dunno why not this one :unsure:

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I urge anyone to abuse the Monkey Island bundle while you can, 2 of the finest click and point games at a dead cheap price you cannot go wrong

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
I urge anyone to abuse the Monkey Island bundle while you can, 2 of the finest click and point games at a dead cheap price you cannot go wrong

Purchased ^_^

EDIT: But can't install, turns out the 500GB HDD in my laptop is full... the Steam folder alone is taking 323GB of it :lol: The rest being Videos/Music - guess i'll have to move the music onto the boot drive for now :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_W1AH1kw6XY?si=POs44W8xfz_K-Q8K