Stealth Kit Tutorial question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sionsays, Apr 15, 2009.

1. sionsays
    OP

sionsays Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    Has anyone ever used hitmanmacks stealth kit? He is saying it may fix my Eject disk errors, but it seem's a little strange to me to do all this for the USB Loader, i'll list a few things in the readme.

"Install IOS16-24-v257.wad, Install CIOSfix.wad, IOS Downgrader 1.1, Install shap IO551, Install IOS38-64-v3609, Install IOS53-64-v4113" etc.

Are all these files really needed to stop the eject disk error i'm getting?

2. MightyMouse

MightyMouse GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2009
    AntiSoftMii
    if you told us when and how your gettin the disc error, like with a modchip, using cioscorp, via the usb loader excuslively.

001 is missing IOS error, so if you havent updated or installed cioscorp you could be missing a few IOS dude..

3. sionsays
    OP

sionsays Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2009
    United States
    x] US NTSC Wii 3.2U
    [x] Homebrew Channel
    [x] Rev 10 Successful install / tried rev9 same situation.
    [x] USB Loader 1.4 (ultimate)
    [x] HDD Recognized with all games.
    [x] Using DOS based WBFS to add games
    [x] HDD Formatted to FAT32, tried NTFS- same situation.

I've tried 12+ Games, PAL and NTSC alike. The only title working is MadWorld (ntsc) . I hit the A button, game begins to load, then a black screen occurs, then after about, 15 seconds I get
    "An Error has occured, Press the Eject Button and remove the disc". I originally thought it was because of my DVD Drive being busted. but like I said, Madworld runs like charm. I've tried older games and newer titles alike, they all end up going to the eject disk screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice