Hardware Status of PS2Cover.com and Modchipstore.com?

BakaNeko59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any luck ordering anything from either PS2Cover.com or ModChipStore.com? I placed an order for a WiiKey from PS2cover.com on Christmas day and have still not received anything, although they've charged my credit card. They said 6-8 weeks, so I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and wait the full 8 weeks. Nothin' yet.

I also ordered a second WiiKey from ModChipStore.com at the start of February (on the basis of the GBAtemp forum topic that said they had them at the time). Their website said they had them in stock and would process the order within 24 hours. My order is still listed as "Q" status (in queue) and I have not heard anything other than an initial confirmation email.

I've tried contacting both sites using their online support services, and I'm not getting any answers from either one. I'm about ready to call my credit card company and have the charges reversed...

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, those are the worst two place you can order from... Have you still not received anything?

BakaNeko59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my wiikey from Modchipstore.com. Still waiting on PS2cover.com. Time to call Visa... Good thing it took so long after all - looks like I need to install a switch on it for SSBB original to work.

What happened to www.wiikey.cn?

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been down for awhile...
frown.gif

Wish they got a new site...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa