Status of PS2Cover.com and Modchipstore.com?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by BakaNeko59, Mar 6, 2008.

1. BakaNeko59
    OP

Newcomer BakaNeko59 Newbie

United States
    Has anyone had any luck ordering anything from either PS2Cover.com or ModChipStore.com? I placed an order for a WiiKey from PS2cover.com on Christmas day and have still not received anything, although they've charged my credit card. They said 6-8 weeks, so I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and wait the full 8 weeks. Nothin' yet.

I also ordered a second WiiKey from ModChipStore.com at the start of February (on the basis of the GBAtemp forum topic that said they had them at the time). Their website said they had them in stock and would process the order within 24 hours. My order is still listed as "Q" status (in queue) and I have not heard anything other than an initial confirmation email.

I've tried contacting both sites using their online support services, and I'm not getting any answers from either one. I'm about ready to call my credit card company and have the charges reversed...

2. Defiance

Member Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

United States
    Wow, those are the worst two place you can order from... Have you still not received anything?

3. BakaNeko59
    OP

Newcomer BakaNeko59 Newbie

United States
    Finally got my wiikey from Modchipstore.com. Still waiting on PS2cover.com. Time to call Visa... Good thing it took so long after all - looks like I need to install a switch on it for SSBB original to work.

What happened to www.wiikey.cn?

4. Defiance

Member Defiance oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...

United States
    It's been down for awhile... [​IMG]

Wish they got a new site...