State of Ninjhax and oothax?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Farian, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Farian
    OP

Farian superuser

Mar 30, 2016
    Norway
    Northern Hemisphere
    Is there any news concerning this? Nintendo added some sort of randomizer system in 11.0, what's the current progress of the bypass?

I've been checking smea's Twitter page, he posted the finished code but didn't offer any extra information about it.. I've also heard some people saying Ninjhax and oothax have a very tiny chance of succeeding, but I haven't been able to confirm this..

2. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    Smea's been working on a fix but he hasn't released it yet.

3. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    Both don't work (iirc) due to smea being lazy that exact reason.

cynosura, Farian and Xiphiidae like this.
  4. Farian
    OP

Farian superuser

Mar 30, 2016
    Norway
    Northern Hemisphere
    he posted on Twitter he had some rl issues to deal with though, so I don't blame him (that much)

5. DinckelMan

DinckelMan Your Favorite Water Mage!

Nov 4, 2013
    United States
    Unfortunately people don't understand that he's spending his own free time doing this stuff as his hobby

vb_encryption_vb likes this.
  6. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    The 10.7 exploit for either game has a small but nonzero chance of working on an unmodified 11.0 system, but there's no available downgrader anyway yet (and the QR for CN must be scanned on a 10.7 or under system, or sideloaded via Powersaves and friends, as online has been blocked; the 11.0 exploit for these games is unreleased yet)

Also remember you can't buy a new 11.0 system yet and there are no automatic updates, so it's all your brother's/cousin's/dog's fault :)

7. Farian
    OP

Farian superuser

Mar 30, 2016
    Norway
    Northern Hemisphere
    my own :)