Start SS Without a Motionplus?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mjlahey, Nov 12, 2011.

Nov 12, 2011
  1. mjlahey
    OP

Newcomer mjlahey Newbie

Canada
    Well guys, I've the retail SS pre-ordered with the motionplus wiimote, but as of right now I don't have a motionplus. I'm not going to buy one for the sake of a week, and I'm dying just to see the title screen, or the beginning of the game.

Is there any way to get the game to start without a motionplus? Right now I just get a screen asking me to plug it in. I'm using Usb loader and playing from a flash drive.

Thanks.

2. chaosdarkneo

Member chaosdarkneo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    How do you even get the game to boot?! I got a motion+ just for the sake of this game, and I have never used one on my Wii before... could this be causing my problems?

Anyways, I assume there are some Ocarina codes to get around the WiiMotion+. However, you can only use your sword with them, but they let the game start...

3. demonicstrife

Member demonicstrife *INSERTGENERICTITLE*

United States
    There's a code somewhere that let's you play the game without the motion+, but it's still pretty useless. I heard you can only stab or something.

4. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    lol good luck playing this without motionplus you won't even get past the 1st dungeon :lol:

5. mjlahey
    OP

Newcomer mjlahey Newbie

Canada
    I never had any issues starting the game, it played a 3 minute motionplus movie tutorial, then when zelda started i just have a dialog box asking me to connect the motion plus.

I know I cant get anywhere in the game I just wanted a little taste before next Sunday lol.

I also never installed those wad fix things that came with it, is that going to cause a problem later in the game? I was planning on playing off the usb stick even after i get the retail disc. Less wear and tear on an already old wii and less loading.