Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Damnit! I liked it better when this place hired people that I hated to be moderators.
OMG! A was that cruddy opening up? I think we're finally getting to him
Grats to Gaisuto and mthr for their new place in our hearts
wub.gif

EDIT: Ok, back to Deathnote and Pokemon... >.>

D

Deleted User

mazeltov mthrnite. You deserve it. It's always nice to have grown up and well behaved moderators, instead of the usual angry teenz... And he is also very cool
wink.gif

Kudo to gaisuto too
wink.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Whoo congratulations guys! You'll both be totally awesome at it, and yay for another excuse to crack out the grog
grog.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Congratulations to mthrnite and Gaisuto! I don't know much about mthrnite, but from his posts i can see he's a nice guy and that he deserves it.
Congratulations again!
smile.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Curses!
They still haven't made me moderator of the top secret hentai forum, even though I email spammed them T_T
Darklink =/= good hentai mod. Seriously, that forum is barren cause ya all won't let me spice it up.
Ah well, congrats to both of you, you most definitly deserve it.

*Message Deleted by moderator*
Reason: Mafia references not allowed.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So mthr, now that you´re a global moderator what are you going to do ´bout the global warming thingy? huh? huh?
Fix it...
.. Ok, fixed it. You should be getting a little colder in about 50 years. I'll be dead by then, so if it didn't work... well... um... sorry?
unsure.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Crazy you!
The world will be over in 5 years:

Wiki for the year 2012 said:
December 21 - The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar used by the Maya civilization of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica completes its thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle since the calendar's mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BC August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the "GMT-correlation" JDN= 584283). The Long Count b'ak'tun date of this starting point (13.0.0.0.0) is repeated, for the first time in a span of approximately 5,125 solar years. The significance of this period-ending to the pre-Columbian Maya themselves is unclear, and there is an incomplete inscription (Tortuguero Stela 6) which records this date. It is also to be found carved on the walls of the Temple of Inscriptions in Palenque, where it functions as a base date from which other dates are computed. However, it is conjectured that this may represent in the Maya belief system a transition from the current Creation world into the next. The December solstice for 2012 also occurs on this day.

I was thinking on something like:
mthrIce Cream for everyone
ichealth.jpg

And..you wont be dead in 50 years we´ll save your mind on a internet bot with photoshop skills and your body on a freezer shaped like a drum kit.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?