Hacking Stack dump, ErrDisp and update loop

Bongert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having various issues with my N2DSXL.
1) When trying to launch Bravely Default, I get the Stack dump error. It doesn't happen with any other software.

2) When launching regular DS cartridges I get the ErrDisp Error, it doesn't happen with 3DS cartridges.
I've asked about this issue once before on here a couple months ago and was told to check if my SD card isn't corrupted or faulty and I did, I even ordered a new one and made sure to check again but the issue persisted and I couldn't be bothered at the time to further pursue this particular issue.​
3) When launching Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, which I installed using the .cia file I get prompted to do an update, which finishes relatively quickly and tells me the update was successful. But when launching the game again it prompts me for another update, takes about the same time to finish, successful again and then it prompts the update again. I've tried four times, and when checking the Add-On section in Data Management there's nothing in there regarding Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Luma is on version 10.2.1

IMG_20210425_200903.jpg
IMG_20210425_200802.jpg

Bongert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not that anyone cares but i managed to fix all the issues. the issues with bravely default and MH4U i fixed by just downloading the .cia files from different sources until it worked and the issue with the regular DS cartridges not working could be fixed by using TWLFix.

jacobbossking29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems to happen when the .CIA that you download is corrupted as usually downloading it from a different source seems to solve this problem I first experienced this error on my 3ds xl trying to Play Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Olympic games the game would work fine until I selected story mode (road to Rio) on the game the 3ds top screen would be white and the bottom screen would show an error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk