Hacking SSBB Soul Calibur Legends

mat03111984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know there's a lot of posts on this game and I've searched for days, so please help me, I've got or had all backup launchers, now I'm using Softmii 1.0 on a pal Wii . all my games work (which r all pal too) except ssbb which crashes at 34% in the game. same with soul calibur. can neone say whether these should work on softmii just so i know that somethings wrong with the discs.
thanks
mat

i think i know whats wrong with my ssbb, i used the xbox 360 layerbreak but just found on another site that it should be different... ill have to try that. now just soul calibur

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mat03111984 said:
I know there's a lot of posts on this game and I've searched for days, so please help me, I've got or had all backup launchers, now I'm using Softmii 1.0 on a pal Wii . all my games work (which r all pal too) except ssbb which crashes at 34% in the game. same with soul calibur. can neone say whether these should work on softmii just so i know that somethings wrong with the discs.
thanks
mat

i think i know whats wrong with my ssbb, i used the xbox 360 layerbreak but just found on another site that it should be different... ill have to try that. now just soul calibur
in what speed do you burn?
have tested your burn?
what dvds do you use?

tobeychris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have both of these working on 0.3 gamma loader. I'm not sure what you mean "34%" but mine run fine on my NTSC so far. I have not seen any errors, with the exception of slower loading and movie scenes showing the usual lag due to the 3x speed.

K

Kurisuellegarden

In the story mode of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It shows the percentage complete so far so I would assume he was going off of that percentage for brawl!!! =]

mat03111984

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thats great, at least i know it something on my side. i think i know whats wrong with ssb. and ye its 34% in the game. it tells u how far u are from completion. ill try the layer break for ssbb. that must be whats wrong. and ill redo soul calibur. thanks!!!
mat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up