Hacking SSBB Problem...

Live-eviL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! Alright, basically I have A NTSC-U Wii that's 3.1 and I have wiikey 1.9g. I put region over ride on and everything. When I put in the backed up copy of brawl, on a DVD+R DL Verbatim disc, I got dual channels, however as soon as the intro began, it stopped and I got a white (and green) screen with green writing. I'm not sure what it means, but I can't play... Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance! Oh and I'm not sure but this might be the problem, whenever I put the 1.2 config disc in again, it shows region override off, but I i put it on, save settings, reset. Did I do something wrong?

arthurkok2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! Alright, basically I have A NTSC-U Wii that's 3.1 and I have wiikey 1.9g. I put region over ride on and everything. When I put in the backed up copy of brawl, on a DVD+R DL Verbatim disc, I got dual channels, however as soon as the intro began, it stopped and I got a white (and green) screen with green writing. I'm not sure what it means, but I can't play... Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance! Oh and I'm not sure but this might be the problem, whenever I put the 1.2 config disc in again, it shows region override off, but I i put it on, save settings, reset. Did I do something wrong?

there are two white and green screens.

one of them just freezes ur game and nothing happens, u have to reset

the other one, if u take the disc out and put it back it, it starts reading again..

which screen are u getting?

Live-eviL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:

the other one, if u take the disc out and put it back it, it starts reading again..

I went to test which one I had, because I was pretty sure it was the reseting one (but since I didn't try taking the disc out I went to test it.) However, when I put in the disc, everything worked perfectly... I'm not sure why because I didn't change anything (to my knowledge.) So I guess I don't have a problem, but what could have been wrong?
wtf.gif

arthurkok2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:

I went to test which one I had, because I was pretty sure it was the reseting one (but since I didn't try taking the disc out I went to test it.) However, when I put in the disc, everything worked perfectly... I'm not sure why because I didn't change anything (to my knowledge.) So I guess I don't have a problem, but what could have been wrong?
wtf.gif

LOL!! That happens to me too..... really weird...

if i leave my wii on standby mode(yellow led), and i try the play the game, it doenst work....

but if i leave in on off mode(red led), and it works!

i think it might be the disc getting warped by the heat from the wii when its on standby mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up