SSBB Problem...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Live-eviL, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Live-eviL
    OP

Live-eviL Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2008
    Canada
    Hey everyone! Alright, basically I have A NTSC-U Wii that's 3.1 and I have wiikey 1.9g. I put region over ride on and everything. When I put in the backed up copy of brawl, on a DVD+R DL Verbatim disc, I got dual channels, however as soon as the intro began, it stopped and I got a white (and green) screen with green writing. I'm not sure what it means, but I can't play... Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance! Oh and I'm not sure but this might be the problem, whenever I put the 1.2 config disc in again, it shows region override off, but I i put it on, save settings, reset. Did I do something wrong?

2. arthurkok2

arthurkok2 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2007
    Canada
    there are two white and green screens.

one of them just freezes ur game and nothing happens, u have to reset

the other one, if u take the disc out and put it back it, it starts reading again..

which screen are u getting?

3. Live-eviL
    OP

Live-eviL Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2008
    Canada

I went to test which one I had, because I was pretty sure it was the reseting one (but since I didn't try taking the disc out I went to test it.) However, when I put in the disc, everything worked perfectly... I'm not sure why because I didn't change anything (to my knowledge.) So I guess I don't have a problem, but what could have been wrong? [​IMG]

4. arthurkok2

arthurkok2 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2007
    Canada
    LOL!! That happens to me too..... really weird...

if i leave my wii on standby mode(yellow led), and i try the play the game, it doenst work....

but if i leave in on off mode(red led), and it works!

i think it might be the disc getting warped by the heat from the wii when its on standby mode

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice