Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, one thing they could cut is the "alternate FMVs" in the Subspace Emissary. i.e. when you save either Peach or Zelda. I also personally wouldn't mind if they cut all the FMVs we've already seen on the DOJO

Buy a dual layer burner for $22 and a blank dual layer disk for $1.50.

Oh please!!! My DVD burner isn't dual layer and I can't afford to pay the $23 it would cost for a dual layer burner plus a blank disk!!! I want DVD5! Can't the hacking groups just take 7 months of their time ripping extremely important parts of the game out as I see fit so I could get away with using a cheaper blank media!!!!

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a dual layer burner for $22 and a blank dual layer disk for $1.50 you cheap bastard.

Oh please!!! My DVD burner isn't dual layer and I can't afford to pay the $23 it would cost for a dual layer burner plus a blank disk!!! I want DVD5! Can't the hacking groups just take 7 months of their time ripping extremely important parts of the game out as I see fit so I could get away with using a cheaper blank media!!!!

What a dick.

Which, by the way, can get you banned.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a dual layer burner for $22 and a blank dual layer disk for $1.50 you cheap bastard.

What a dick.

[/quote]

Sorry I didn't mean to be, but these groups are working day and night to get these rips to work, only to have someone complain that 8 gigs is too much for them to download/too expensive for dual layer media/they don't have a dual layer burner, and then you can see why it's insanely annoying. It also comes off as extremely ungrateful.

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

What a dick.

Sorry I didn't mean to be, but these groups are working day and night to get these rips to work, only to have someone complain that 8 gigs is too much for them to download/too expensive for dual layer media/they don't have a dual layer burner, and then you can see why it's insanely annoying. It also comes off as extremely ungrateful.

[/quote]
I agree with u

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but "klyick" here obviously thinks it makes me a dick. I think bitching about wanting DVD5 makes someone a dick, so that's that.

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious... do we actually know when it hangs? Is it during cutscenes only, or during other load times, or just randomly? I understand that they don't want to hurt their scene-cred by uploading an incomplete/not fully working dump, I just want to know what the current status is, and if anyone really knows 100% for sure.
And stop bitching about a D5 version... The devs put so much work into this game, and if it needs to fit on a dual layer for a reason other than piracy prevention, then you should want to see all their hard work... Not only are you stealing their work to begin with, you also want to destroy it??

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, just don't be a jerk about it. We are all on the same side.
smile.gif

Zed03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I'm curious... do we actually know when it hangs? Is it during cutscenes only, or during other load times, or just randomly? I understand that they don't want to hurt their scene-cred by uploading an incomplete/not fully working dump, I just want to know what the current status is, and if anyone really knows 100% for sure.
It hangs after the wii displays the wiimote operation white screen - SSBB doesn't even load the opening movie or main menu.

Scribbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Buy a dual layer burner for $22 and a blank dual layer disk for $1.50.

rolleyes.gif

Yet another pointless, childish, misinformed rant. My posts didn't have that kind of tone at all -- I was just dropping a few comments here and there, and wasn't complaining about anything AT ALL, OR expecting the people currently working on dumping Brawl to release a DVD5 version. Some people obviously want any excuse to be malicious and nasty
smile.gif

A nice poster also said that it isn't possible anyway, which I accepted. So you're quite late with that topic.

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, lets keep it civil guys. Here's something amusing, whats going to be your favorite character in SSBB? Mine's Kirby! woot

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, lets keep it civil guys. Here's something amusing, whats going to be your favorite character in SSBB? Mine's Kirby! woot

Not to be rude, but I think this sorta convo should remain in the SSBB Official Discussion in the Wii Games Section. Once we get off topic, a thread goes on a tangent and just loses focus.

Mcortex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This is exactly what we want to say, please do not disturbe the topic if your information are not useful. If you love Mario or Kirby let's gonna give a kiss to them in topic which is concerned.

Be quite and patient. Informations will be update soon.

mainecane

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
umsis.miami.edu
XP
Country
United States
Given the sheer amount of pages now in this thread... would be it be horrible to ask someone to repost the IRC information? I've been thumbing back through for a bit and can't seem to find it.

Much appreciated. Besides, we've got nothing but time anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong