Hacking ssbb boots through gecko os but not disc channel?

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi. So yeah, I've been playing the sl version of brawl for a while. Today I played it after not playing for a week. So when I put in the brawl disc, I hear it spin, then I get the black screen with the "an error has occured" message. However, I can boot it through gecko os just fine. Honestly, it bothers me. That tells me, that something is wrong. Does anyone have a fix for this? Could it be an ios issue? Thanks.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
More info please. What vers men, what have you installed since you last played it, dvd brand +type.
I already stated it was 3.2u and the dvd brand type has always been the one I use. TDK DVD-R. I don't think the dvd is the issue. I DID install a couple of ios' I got from a package of bundled ios' so I'm pretty sure that's the issue. The problem is, idk which one is causing it.

triassic911

Burst Mode
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I used cIOS to downgrade to 3.2u (even though I was already at 3.2) and it fixed it. After searching and searching on google, I found out I had accidentally installed the ios which kills the trucha bug.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm having a sort of the same problem with rayman raving rabbits 1...

I'm on 3.2E with softmii 1.0 (execpt for the whole wii menu teams and the mios). i see the banner displayed at the screen in the disc channel, but when i try to boot it from disc channel it always gives me a error occured message. strange enough it works on a wii from a friend and it also works on my own wii with backup launcher 0.3 gamma. so the game itself is working fine.

i thought maybe there is something wrong with my cios's. but then again, why would all other games do work.

i'm kinda confused about this and why this is happening...

any ideas?

downgrading with ios downgrader isn't going to help as all of the CIOS's are with the signing bug and backup loader stuff in them...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...