Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And p!ngpong, could you please stop banning me until this conversation is over?
There is no conversation or negotiation, just you coming back through a window when p1ng closes the door. Sit down, have a look at what you're doing and what you have been doing since the start, read the complaints about your behaviour and draw conclusions before you come back instead of running in circles like a chicken with its head cut off. This is not me being rude, this is me giving you a useful piece of advice, not just about this forum but about interhuman relations in general.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no conversation or negotiation, just you coming back through a window when p1ng closes the door. Sit down, have a look at what you're doing and what you have been doing since the start, read the complaints about your behaviour and draw conclusions before you come back instead of running in circles like a chicken with its head cut off. This is not me being rude, this is me giving you a useful piece of advice, not just about this forum but about interhuman relations in general.

You're such an interesting person Foxi.

Reactions: Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're such an interesting person Foxi.
How interesting would you say he is, pyro?
It's interesting that you two would say that.

lpex1wH.jpg

Would you like to talk about it?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty damn sure we're all going to know it's you. All it takes is one post, the very moment you open your mouth, and you'll spout the same usual thing, over and over and over again.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, you're a master of deception now. Congratulations.
Considering his technological prowess, I would say that the best avatar for his new dupe account would be the Decepticon logo.
How do you know I haven't already made another account, introduced myself in an inconspicuous way, and am already amongst you?
You describe yourself like a disease. :rofl2:

EDIT: Upon closer inspection of the matter I retract my Decepticon logo recommendation - the Team Fortress spy is far more appropriate now that masterrace2 has spoken. :tpi:

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you know I haven't already made another account, introduced myself in an inconspicuous way, and am already amongst you?

I don't think you're that smart.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem with people like you, is you never change.

If we say one thing about PC gaming, you talk. You're no different than Foxi being logical, Guild being a troll, me defending WiiU. Even if it's a new account, it's just who we are.

And are you really going to waste your time and life on trying to get on forums when you can easily find better forums that accept you?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Promise me you'll never propagate the humans species. In fact, I'd suggest going to the dentist office, and ask them not to use the lead apron when they use the x-ray machine.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you know that I'm not making these obviously-kirito accounts just to draw attention away from my newly created account? Not that it matter if I tell you as you don't know which account created the the past couple days is mine, so maybe I haven't actually done so?

My care level is at approximately 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz