Torikir-kun

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Was it really necessary to ban my old account? Just because most people disagreed with my opinions doesn't mean that they should be censored. Censoring my preaching of PC gaming is only admitting defeat. It seems okay around here to bash the Wii U but not consoles in general? And if you thought that my posts were troll posts, you need to refresh your definition of what a troll post is.

If you must ban this account, fine, but I know ways around even an IP ban, so there's really no point. If you want me to stop my preaching, prove me wrong on my arguments.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
As far as PC gaming goes it is my favourite gaming platform of choice and I take great pride in my gaming rig. So I didn't ban you because I disagree with you or was upset with what you said or anything like that.

I banned you because you are a fucking idiot. A broken record. A one trick troll. And yes you are a troll, if you have any other definitions of what trolling is you can kindly shove them up your arse for all I care.

Everyone was sick of hearing your shit and it should say something to you that nobody cares that you are banned and that they actually celebrate the fact.

Oh wow you can ban evade with different IPs, good for you. If you come back and act the same way and are the same broken record that you were before we will figure out its you in literally one post and then all it will take for anyone to get rid of you again is the push of one button.

So take a hint, we have heard enough from you and you are not wanted here so kindly piss off forever and never come back.

Thanks.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it really necessary to ban my old account? Just because most people disagreed with my opinions doesn't mean that they should be censored. Censoring my preaching of PC gaming is only admitting defeat. It seems okay around here to bash the Wii U but not consoles in general? And if you thought that my posts were troll posts, you need to refresh your definition of what a troll post is.

If you must ban this account, fine, but I know ways around even an IP ban, so there's really no point. If you want me to stop my preaching, prove me wrong on my arguments.

Nobody cares.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pc_gamer_meme_by_doomseer-d4qwf02.png

3r3zny.jpg

74b.jpg

your not so glorious now are you?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Poor you.

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A wild Unagi appears... and just like that a wild Unagi fled. That is all.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Was it really necessary to ban my old account?
Yes. Persistent spamming and off-topic posting is grounds for a ban.

If you must ban this account, fine, but I know ways around even an IP ban, so there's really no point.
tvKC6r2.jpg

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure he can come back, but it definitely takes a lot more to be able to stay back, and that is only capable of happening if the user admits his faults and seeks to improve and become a better person in the community.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

lol ur gay

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
spending 2k on a computer could be good for playing CSGO if you wanted to use high textures (no one does lol) as csgo you need at least 120fps
There's no reason to go beyond 75FPS on a PC since the great majority of PC monitors have a 75Hz refresh rate, meaning they manage to perform up to 75 refresh cycles each second. Anything beyond 75FPS will exist solely for the computer and will not be displayed.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no reason to go beyond 75FPS on a PC since the great majority of PC monitors have a 75Hz refresh rate, meaning they manage to perform up to 75 refresh cycles each second. Anything beyond 75FPS will exist solely for the computer and will not be displayed.

playing csgo with >80 fps is terrible, ask anyone that plays cs about their fps

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That's all great and cute, but you can't argue with physical properties of the actual screen using "your feels". :)
Having higher FPS than what your monitor Hz can produce makes the game feel smoother, and also affects mouse sensitivity. Try playing with max fps on at 75fps on a 75hz monitor, then on 300 on a 75hz monitor. Then tell me you don't see any difference, and that it's just "my feels."

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Having higher FPS than what your monitor Hz can produce makes the game feel smoother, and also affects mouse sensitivity. Try playing with max fps on at 75fps on a 75hz monitor, then on 300 on a 75hz monitor. Then tell me you don't see any difference, and that it's just "my feels."

I'll give you points for input response since that is indeed improved by a faster framerate, however the actual points you're aiming at are still refreshing at 75Hz and any and all input sensitivity can be adjusted without increasing the framerate at all. Moreover, both factors are more heavily impacted by internet connection speed which is the most important factor in so-called "competitive gaming", your 300FPS which is really only displayed as 75FPS will give you zero benefits when your oponent has a much faster connection, ergo his/her input is registered by the server at shorter intervals. :P

//Master_EoF_Trole :P

But yeah, it's always better to have more frames than less, let's just not overestimate their impact on the game. :D

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll give you points for input response since that is indeed improved by a faster framerate, however the actual points you're aiming at are still refreshing at 75Hz and any and all input sensitivity can be adjusted without increasing the framerate at all. Moreover, both factors are more heavily impacted by internet connection speed which is the most important factor in so-called "competitive gaming", your 300FPS which is really only displayed as 75FPS will give you zero benefits when your opponent has a much faster connection, ergo his/her input is registered by the server at shorter intervals. :P

Yes, but it is still much easier to play with a higher fps, and the difference between 50 ping and 10 ping is negligible unless you are a human aimbot or are AWPing or playing scoutznknives .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon