Srly People?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Torikir-kun, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torikir-kun
    OP

Torikir-kun Newbie

Banned
    Nov 22, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Was it really necessary to ban my old account? Just because most people disagreed with my opinions doesn't mean that they should be censored. Censoring my preaching of PC gaming is only admitting defeat. It seems okay around here to bash the Wii U but not consoles in general? And if you thought that my posts were troll posts, you need to refresh your definition of what a troll post is.

If you must ban this account, fine, but I know ways around even an IP ban, so there's really no point. If you want me to stop my preaching, prove me wrong on my arguments.

2. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    As far as PC gaming goes it is my favourite gaming platform of choice and I take great pride in my gaming rig. So I didn't ban you because I disagree with you or was upset with what you said or anything like that.

I banned you because you are a fucking idiot. A broken record. A one trick troll. And yes you are a troll, if you have any other definitions of what trolling is you can kindly shove them up your arse for all I care.

Everyone was sick of hearing your shit and it should say something to you that nobody cares that you are banned and that they actually celebrate the fact.

Oh wow you can ban evade with different IPs, good for you. If you come back and act the same way and are the same broken record that you were before we will figure out its you in literally one post and then all it will take for anyone to get rid of you again is the push of one button.

So take a hint, we have heard enough from you and you are not wanted here so kindly piss off forever and never come back.

Thanks.

RedCoreZero, TyBlood13, Zaide and 7 others like this.
  3. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey

Nobody cares.

4. Flame

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

your not so glorious now are you?

5. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle

Poor you.

6. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    >Admits to attempt to ban evade

:lol:

Luigi2012SM64DS likes this.
  7. Unagi

Unagi A disgrace to his famiry.

Banned
    Oct 31, 2011
    United States
    A wild Unagi appears... and just like that a wild Unagi fled. That is all.

8. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Yes. Persistent spamming and off-topic posting is grounds for a ban.

[​IMG]

9. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Sure he can come back, but it definitely takes a lot more to be able to stay back, and that is only capable of happening if the user admits his faults and seeks to improve and become a better person in the community.

10. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    lol ur gay

11. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    I'm pretty sure anyone knows how to avoid an IP ban.

12. Black-Ice

Black-Ice Founder of the Church of Renamon

Oct 31, 2011
    London

13. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    spending 2k on a computer could be good for playing CSGO if you wanted to use high textures (no one does lol) as csgo you need at least 120fps

_kbnft likes this.
  14. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    There's no reason to go beyond 75FPS on a PC since the great majority of PC monitors have a 75Hz refresh rate, meaning they manage to perform up to 75 refresh cycles each second. Anything beyond 75FPS will exist solely for the computer and will not be displayed.

15. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    I don't, but I also don't give a shit if I get banned. If I get banned, big whoop. Not worth my time or effort nor do I really care to learn how to do it.

16. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    playing csgo with >80 fps is terrible, ask anyone that plays cs about their fps

17. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    That's all great and cute, but you can't argue with physical properties of the actual screen using "your feels". :)

18. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    Having higher FPS than what your monitor Hz can produce makes the game feel smoother, and also affects mouse sensitivity. Try playing with max fps on at 75fps on a 75hz monitor, then on 300 on a 75hz monitor. Then tell me you don't see any difference, and that it's just "my feels."

19. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I'll give you points for input response since that is indeed improved by a faster framerate, however the actual points you're aiming at are still refreshing at 75Hz and any and all input sensitivity can be adjusted without increasing the framerate at all. Moreover, both factors are more heavily impacted by internet connection speed which is the most important factor in so-called "competitive gaming", your 300FPS which is really only displayed as 75FPS will give you zero benefits when your oponent has a much faster connection, ergo his/her input is registered by the server at shorter intervals. :P

//Master_EoF_Trole :P

But yeah, it's always better to have more frames than less, let's just not overestimate their impact on the game. :D

20. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010
    qld
    Yes, but it is still much easier to play with a higher fps, and the difference between 50 ping and 10 ping is negligible unless you are a human aimbot or are AWPing or playing scoutznknives .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.