Square Enix vs. V-Jump DS Announced

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DemonicChocobo said:
Uh, doesn't Square-Enix also have a manga branch? I see a lot of you guys are looking forward to seeing Final Fantasy characters and such, but they might just be characters from Gangan or Gangan Fantasy.

I personally wouldn't mind either way. Heck, I almost wish it was their manga branch because that would mean there could possibly be Higurashi characters.
wub.gif
I was going to say the same thing. It'll probally have full metal alchemist as well.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DemonicChocobo said:
Uh, doesn't Square-Enix also have a manga branch? I see a lot of you guys are looking forward to seeing Final Fantasy characters and such, but they might just be characters from Gangan or Gangan Fantasy.

I personally wouldn't mind either way. Heck, I almost wish it was their manga branch because that would mean there could possibly be Higurashi characters.
wub.gif
yeah, kinda like soul eater

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yeah, i saw this piece of news on v-jump itself (someone scanned the page)
they will announce it real soon
smile.gif

v-jump? many years ago i used to subscribe to it~! it was on monthly basis
they contains lots of game info, hints, guide + some manga (not a lot maybe 1 or 2)
i am not sure how much have changed over the course of years

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Dark_linis said:
DemonicChocobo said:

wub.gif
I was going to say the same thing. It'll probally have full metal alchemist as well.
and soul eater and kuroshitsuji! i hope.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's going to be based off of their Manga properties and not their games...
But I'm sure there would be Square-Enix characters that have their own manga spin offs anyway, like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest. So it'd work out anyway. Atleast that's what I'm hoping for.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge, there are no Final Fantasy manga spinoffs, but there are two(KH1 and KH:CoH, I don't know if KH2 has a manga.) Kingdom Hearts manga series as well as like...4-5 Dragon Quest ones.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DemonicChocobo said:
To my knowledge, there are no Final Fantasy manga spinoffs, but there are two(KH1 and KH:CoH, I don't know if KH2 has a manga.) Kingdom Hearts manga series as well as like...4-5 Dragon Quest ones.
Apparently there was one based off of Final Fantasy XII. And there is a Kingdom Hearts II series.

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Dark_linis said:
DemonicChocobo said:

wub.gif
lets hope

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: