Hacking Spyro Reignited Trilogy E3 demo???

mariofan12ify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have no idea if this is the best place to ask this, but does anyone know if the E3 2018 demo of Spyro Reignited have been leaked yet? Because there's one piece of music from it that is totally absent from the final release that I've been dying to get my hands on.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: mariofan12ify

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately, it's just like every other scene since the wii. someone has to have a copy of the game, either bought or stolen, to dump it. even the ps3 pkg links -- someone had to buy the game to get the link, because ps3 pkg files are a bunch of random numbers and letters. even if we could get the links, we wouldn't have the license unless it was bought. to make a fix, or make it free, which is essentially what we're doing on the ps4, it requires the rap as well, so on the ps3 at least, since we know the algorithm to make rif keys, fixes are pointless. that may be true of the ps4 some day as well, but sony didn't fuck up like they did with the ps3.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@mariofan12ify doing some digging it COULD possibly be on one of the IDU discs...

Given it was at 2018 E3 we can narrow down which ones to check the contents of. If the disc contains the demos and rifs, it MIGHT be possible to install using IDU method and then dump.... but it depends on the contents of those discs.... if it’s not on the discs... there’s next to no chance....

TLDR; check redump.org :)

EDIT:
Oof:

Code:
Notes

(Also) available on "PS4 IDU - 2019 Summer Refresh - GameStop"

Reactions: godreborn

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, like I said before, I'm not experienced with PS4 hacking or anything so I don't even have a one. I just want to know if it's possible to datamine from the demo.
Hmm, if we can obtain it I believe we can datamine as long as you (or someone willing to try) have/has a hackable console. <=7.55.

mariofan12ify

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried googling "PS4 IDU - 2019 Summer Refresh - GameStop" to see what would come up and I saw it up on archive.org, so I checked it out and it said that there's an ISO download that's 31.8G. Does that mean anything in particular?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@mariofan12ify the iso will be encrypted, but it may be usable. I’m entirely unsure.

You would have to use the IDU daemon technique Jose Gonzalez EN HDD V2 profile (I think it was called, and without actually entering IDU), and try burning the disc to BD perhaps if you can’t extract the files for USB installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol