Hacking Spyro Reignited Trilogy E3 demo???

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think several apps can do that including pkg viewer and orbis itself (decrypting without a passcode).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think rsa sector actual contains the license as well as license.dat. I don't know if we really know how it works right now though or else we could decrypt pfs sectors. liborbispkg mentions inner and outer pfs, which I don't understand, whenever you encrypt a pkg.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think people forget the PKG structure.

There are essentially 2 significant sectors, one encrypted with RSA the other PFS.

The PFS sector contents, even if you have the 32 digit PKG passcode, and in the unlikely events that the devs didn’t bother; is ENCRYPTED within. SAMU (PS4 security processor) decrypts the PKG’s PFS sector when dumping on a <=7.55 console.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if you could decrypt the pkg, you'd still have issues with the encrypted files like the eboot.bin, I believe, which wouldn't run on even an exploited system. exploited systems rely on fself files instead.

every game I've tried has been decryptable with unfself, the encrypted files I mean. selfutil can't decrypt the right.sprx, which is decrypted by samu same as the rest. don't know why though.

it could be that it's a sprx file. the normal modules are prx but encrypted. that would be my guess offhand anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: