Gaming spray

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't touch this game it is buggy and flawed!! when you get to queen mordaks lair on the 2nd crystal a barrier is supposed to dissapear to let you go deeper into the level. well after you get the 1st crystal you see the barrier dissapear but the fucking thing has re-appeared when you start the 2nd crystal! this game is imposssible to complete!! i've trashed it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's flawed as all hell, but I definitely wouldn't say not to touch it. It's got some great platforming in it. Sure, I certainly wouldn't pay money for it, but it's well worth checking out. Most folks will likely lose interest long before reaching the final boss, so a bug like that isn't much of a deterrent, in my opinion.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
irpacynot said:
Yeah, it's flawed as all hell, but I definitely wouldn't say not to touch it. It's got some great platforming in it. Sure, I certainly wouldn't pay money for it, but it's well worth checking out. Most folks will likely lose interest long before reaching the final boss, so a bug like that isn't much of a deterrent, in my opinion.

well you cant get to the final boss as far as you can go is queen mordaks lair. its a pity cos theres about 2-3 more levels after that. maybe they will release a fix in the PAL version? as for $ well all i wasted was a dvd-r heheheh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.