SpongeBob SquarePants - Battle for Bikini Bottom [SLUS-20680]

Y0seph

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, newbie here

I've seen a post of the HD texture for BFBB PS2 but the download is unavailable. I figured how to get the Dolphin textures into the PCSX2 but I have to change the names one by one (and edit the opacity to 50%)...

Does anyone either have the complete textures for the PS2 game and can send me a link, or maybe have the full texture dump of the game, and some way I can speed up the process of renaming everything?

Any tips and help are very welcome.
I apologise for any gramar mistake, English isn't my first language.

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can use a program like FastStone Image Photo Resizer to make simple batch edits like opacity. As for renaming, the best you can do is organize the textures into folders for each level in the game to find the names faster, other than that, there is no "fast" method of renaming. Does the PS2 version have something unique about it that's worth all this trouble? I'd stick with the dolphin version instead if not, or just upscale the textures, disregarding the dolphin version. Both methods would be much faster. And someone still has to play the game to dump it for PCSX2.

ReveriePass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, newbie here

I've seen a post of the HD texture for BFBB PS2 but the download is unavailable. I figured how to get the Dolphin textures into the PCSX2 but I have to change the names one by one (and edit the opacity to 50%)...

Does anyone either have the complete textures for the PS2 game and can send me a link, or maybe have the full texture dump of the game, and some way I can speed up the process of renaming everything?

Any tips and help are very welcome.
I apologise for any gramar mistake, English isn't my first language.
Probably worth it to just make a new pack. Are the names similar in any way?

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum