FOUND IT

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 things

1 can someone help me find blue hinox
2 anyone able to tell me where the capsule machine is that gives cannons, and rockets? or a map that shows all the capsul machines

apk0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was told to go to the Mythic Age ruins on a mission to find the fifth wise man, but I don't know where it is. Please tell me where it is.

FruitOfTheCoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's some secret trigger to unlock the final Penn stable quest? I asked the lady at the gazzette and she told me he was following a lead about some note the Yiga left at the dueling peaks stable, but when I go there Penn and this mysterious letter are nowhere to be seen. Do I need to progress some main quest stuff before this becomes available?
did you ever find the solutiion to this? i have no idea what to do here either

H20CARTOONZZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to complete the fire temple but I keep getting killed by invisible gloom even when I use the tunic of the depths or gloom resistant food and I can't actualy get in the temple itself. I managed to make it inside the temple once using a vehicle but there was still invisible gloom all over the floor.Is this meant to happen? I've seen some people saying certain emulators can cause glitches and texture issues but if anyone can help I would be really grateful as I can't continue the story

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was told to go to the Mythic Age ruins on a mission to find the fifth wise man, but I don't know where it is. Please tell me where it is.
go to the kariak town or whatever it's called to the southeast, has a broken stone ring that they wouldn't let you go near because the phantom zelda said not to, but now that they know that was a fake phantom zelda they allow you to go investigate it.
Post automatically merged:

Did you find the solution?
go up, way up, where you'll see some rock roastbeef blocking an entrance have to build a ramp for roller to break it, then drop down.

apk0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
go to the kariak town or whatever it's called to the southeast, has a broken stone ring that they wouldn't let you go near because the phantom zelda said not to, but now that they know that was a fake phantom zelda they allow you to go investigate it.
Post automatically merged:

go up, way up, where you'll see some rock roastbeef blocking an entrance have to build a ramp for roller to break it, then drop down.

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone gotten the cap for the awakening set? At Thundra Plateau, Fuse objects so that at noon, the shadow of the south pillar touches the north pillar to open the cave. Can someone help me out on how to do it? So far, iv'e climed the pillar and tried putting stuff up there, but no good.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks mate, im on my 117 shrine, im about to fonish with ground level shrines, can i ask what you get for completing all of em?, perhaps the set of the wild again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does. +1