[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stuck at fairy fountain, the clue are strange animal and flute in the forest. I spend more than 4 hours in Faron wood and around but didn't find anything. Can anyone pin on map for me where is this guy?
take the Lake Hylia bridge, go right instead of left.

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need help. got autobuild, josha is telling me important ruins in the depth, and other discoveries, what do I do? do I just walk around the depths until something happens?

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok for those curious I found the bargain statue you go to for changing hearts to stamina or vise versa.

You find him in the emergancy shelter at lookout landing. You can't access him until after you either finish Lurin Village monster clear out sidequest or have completed at least one of the regional problems main quest items. (I'm not entirely sure which since I hadn't visited the emergancy shelter in between the two. :P ) He's in a hidden cave that is unvailed by the lady that's always trying to clean the dust. You'll need rock busting weapons or bomb flowers to clear out the caves to get to him.

Also for those curious on the Sage's Will item:

You need to finish at least one of the 4 regional problems main quest items to gain a sage avater. Once this happens the godess statues will offer you the choice of "Enhancing your bond" with them. Like the normal light blessings you need 4 sage's will to do one. I haven't chosen to use the 5 I've found so I've not seen what that actually means. Maybe quicker refresh times on using their powers...not sure.I did Rito first so I will gain one other before I decide which to upgrade first.

Note the Master Sword requires 2 wheels of staminia so if you should try and unlock the statue if you didn't invest correctly. I was got tier lucky and went in blind not knowing what the requirement was. I happen to have exactly enough on first try and didn't have to hunt down the light dragon again and her first spawn location was near a tower so made getting to her very easy on first attempt. :D I ended up completing this before I had started any of the Sage related quests. The Master Sword has no displayed damage stat but feels like pre Master Trials sword in terms of damage output and how often it has to recharge. Yes you can fuse stuff to it and it's interesting how it handles that. :D
do you have an screenshot where the emergency shelter is? or lurin village? (i think in my language is named different)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
do you have an screenshot where the emergency shelter is? or lurin village? (i think in my language is named different)
If you google Breath of the Wild interactive map you can find where it is there. Most of the major towns and such are still valid for ToTK. Sorry I got the name a bit wrong. It's called Lurelin Village. I didn't need to go there very often in BoTW so I don't remember it very well. :P

Lookout Landing is near destroyed Castle Town in central Hyrule.

Reactions: sonkite2225

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im haveing a hard time finding the rest of the climber and barbarian set i have the chest pieces of both nad cant find the spots for the rest. any one able to mark them on map? also dos any one have a map that shows where caves are ?

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you google Breath of the Wild interactive map you can find where it is there. Most of the major towns and such are still valid for ToTK. Sorry I got the name a bit wrong. It's called Lurelin Village. I didn't need to go there very often in BoTW so I don't remember it very well. :P

Lookout Landing is near destroyed Castle Town in central Hyrule.
found the statue, thx :)

Reactions: Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
need help. got autobuild, josha is telling me important ruins in the depth, and other discoveries, what do I do? do I just walk around the depths until something happens?

You need to obtain autobuild before you can advance her quest far enough to the point where Robbie will go to his lab. This is important for upgrading the Pura Pad (like getting travel medalions and shrine sensor. Yes you heard that right! You can have up to 3 Travel Medallions in this game! :D )

Anyways you have to explore the central mine under the Great Platue. I forget exactly where it is so some else will need to help you on that. For a hint on how the game want's you to find it you have to follow where those big statues are pointing. So once you find one down there follow them and it should lead you to it.

Be ready for a battle though there's a mini boss of sorts down there. ;)

Oh and I just found the Soldier's Greaves and Helm in the cave system where the bargain statue is. I imagine the full set is there. I haven't fully explored it yet. I think there's a Stalnox I have to fight too as there's a large skeleton thing buried in bombable rocks in one chamber.

Wasi_White

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Easiest way : Finish the Regional Phenomena quest and then go talk to Paya and Tauro in Kakariko village
Fastest but harder way : Drop straight down onto Dragonhead Island through the storms in Faron
I did this the hard way because the quest was not loading in. Whack when you are searching for hours to trigger the event. If somebody from Germany needs help, watch my YouTube channel. Playlist will be released soon.
https://www.youtube.com/@Hamzasaurus/playlists

Sansibar007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What to do with the Zelda Dragon? I find all memories and than Zelda appeared as Dragon form… what’s next? I tried to fly to the dragon but can’t find any trigger or button?!

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get Misko's Treasure - climbing outfit?

There's a female NPC in Central Hyrule somewhere you talk to to get the X marks put on your map. All the Misko stuff are in caves as I recall and tucked away in hard to find spots so really explore the caves it leads you to. I found the main part of the climbing set but not the others. I found all the initial set of Misko stuff the NPC set out for me but maybe there's more but I'd have to go find her again.

Unfortunately I forgot where I found that NPC. :(

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
What to do with the Zelda Dragon? I find all memories and than Zelda appeared as Dragon form… what’s next? I tried to fly to the dragon but can’t find any trigger or button?!
You have to land on her head. Unlike the other dragons doing so doesn't hurt you. You need 2 full stamina bars so don't attempt it until you do! (and using elixers/meals to extend it likely doesn't work like how it worked in BoTW by the way so you need real stamina bars. Not the temp ones!)

Talk to the Great Deku Tree when you need to find out where she is as she moves around the map like the other dragons. It's best not to do it while she's in the underground.....though not sure if she visits the underground like the other dragons do or not. :P
Try and find her near a tower. They are great ways to get you into the air high enough to land on her and I got to her on my first attempt and I happened to have exactly enough stamina to do it. :D

Reactions: Sansibar007

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to land on her head. Unlike the other dragons doing so doesn't hurt you. You need 2 full stamina bars so don't attempt it until you do!. Talk to the Great Deku Tree when you need to find out where she is as she moves around the map like the other dragons. It's best not to do it while she's in the underground.....though not sure if she visits the underground like the other dragons do or not. :P
she does not. her route is on one of the pics I posted a while back

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo