[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you beat Master Kohga in the Abandoned Hebra Mine? I got him down to where he has this stupid blue box over his head but nothing I do after that seems to hurt him. I've tried with cheats and without cheats just to be sure that isn't the problem, but it still happens. I can't do any damage.
when he punches, parry the attack, and if he's not punching, then damage the robot instead and this will make him fly off, just keep hitting the robot and do not focus on him that much, you can only damage him once he's on the ground

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i get the twilight amor and the fierce deity armor?
I don't know about the twilight armor but the fierce deity you can get it by using the majora's mask amiibo, it can also give you the fierce deity sword and a fabric of majoras mask

EthanTot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the twilight armor but the fierce deity you can get it by using the majora's mask amiibo, it can also give you the fierce deity sword and a fabric of majoras mask
wait, the amiibos can still give you armors??? i tought the amiibos give you only a skin for Paraglider

atseini

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, so i just beat the 4th temple, and i saw that is a 5th temple and sage, so i just wanna know how to get the mission, i've been in kakariko and talk to paya, but no mission apeard, sooo help me pls :)

Jevooz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where exactly do I look after the Rito fallen statue in the underworld?
Josha only mentions another chasm near northwest Rito village but I can't find it

PolskaKielbasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
Can you tell me where Hestu's fat ass is hiding at? I'm close to 40 hours in and I can really use an increase in weapon slots now. Can't find him anywhere :/

saki_uwu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know where the adventure memories number 11, 14 and 16 are?
ok, I already found two others, now I only need memory number 14, does anyone know where it is or how to get it? I already unlocked the 5 sages, I don't know where else to look

SabreAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The room you woke up in, there is gears on the wall to your side, ascend next to the gears, use rewind on the gears, jump across. Enjoy your adventure!
I've made it to the top, and nothing is up there. I was under the assumption I need to clear 4 shrines? No?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the love of everything Holy, I need some help. Been playing the final battle (all phases because you can't save once it starts) over and over again for the last 3 hours. Every time I get to a certain point, Ryujinx crashes. At the same place, Please, does anyone else have this issue? Is it an emulator only issue? Am I stuck in final battle purgatory?
Turn off your cheats. The durability cheat is known to crash during one of the final cutscenes.
Post automatically merged:

ow I only need memory number 14
Scroll back a few pages and i posted a map with all memory locations

saki_uwu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anybody knows the location of the 5th and 6th sages?
In this area you will find a shrine, when you arrive you will find a door in which you will need a certain number of hearts to open it, then you will see an owl mask that will guide you to the temple of wisdom, there the mission for the fifth sage will begin

Attachments

• imagen_2023-05-07_170635277.png
    imagen_2023-05-07_170635277.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've made it to the top, and nothing is up there. I was under the assumption I need to clear 4 shrines? No?
There is a Shrine back there, it's the path to the 4th and final shrine though it might be outside of the cave, there is a mark on your map where the 4th shrine appears. Just search for it. It took me awhile to figure out about the accent and then cross the gears with rewind, but once i did that i found the shrine in no time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: never smoke gas station weed