[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did someone clear the watertemple? what are those "watermill" for and how can i start them? Sidion isn´t a good help
You have to use Sidon's ability and then "attack" the watermill to start them
Post automatically merged:

kingscale? I don't have that item I think where did you get it
Have you done all the quests leading up to this? It should be the Clues to the Sky quest that gives you the king's scale.

nutsack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone fought the Flux Construct 1 that's on a platform right by where it first starts to get cold in the area after the In-Isa Shrine? It's on the big circular platform on the south end of the map on Great Sky Island. I jumped from the cold area onto that platform and killed the Flux Construct 1 but there is no way off of it that doesn't kill me from fall damage. Even if I climb down to try to land on the rail track, then I slip off the track to my death. Don't have any fast travel option and only have three hearts so can't survive a very high fall and now seem to be stuck here since I saved immediately after killing the Flux Construct 1.

I'm super early in the game, eg In-Isa was the second shrine I have done.

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone fought the Flux Construct 1 that's on a platform right by where it first starts to get cold in the area after the In-Isa Shrine? It's on the big circular platform on the south end of the map on Great Sky Island. I jumped from the cold area onto that platform and killed the Flux Construct 1 but there is no way off of it that doesn't kill me from fall damage. Even if I climb down to try to land on the rail track, then I slip off the track to my death. Don't have any fast travel option and only have three hearts so can't survive a very high fall and now seem to be stuck here since I saved immediately after killing the Flux Construct 1.

I'm super early in the game, eg In-Isa was the second shrine I have done.
There should be movable platforms nearby that you can use to move across the main island and the platform.

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean the whirlwind and attack the windmill with it? or do i need the 3 pices of the zora armor?
Sidon's water bubble ability and then attack the spinner thing. You should only need the first piece of zora armor to go up waterfalls. The other two are only available after you clear the dungeon

tarktin25

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I get into the gerudo area
Post automatically merged:

Why are some of the towers out of power

AirPain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sidon's water bubble ability and then attack the spinner thing. You should only need the first piece of zora armor to go up waterfalls. The other two are only available after you clear the dungeon
ah and how do i get the ability? he is with me on the temple and i should sth do with the one waterfall, but thats all he said to me ^^
this game ruined my whole day :rofl2:

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah and how do i get the ability? he is with me on the temple and i should sth do with the one waterfall, but thats all he said to me ^^
this game ruined my whole day :rofl2:
You should be able to just talk to him to activate the power. If you get close to him, there should be a button prompt to tap A for his ability.

nutsack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I went from top to bottom using that platform. Are there no other closer ones around?
The moving platform at the right just above the minimap is the only one I see from this area, and it's too far away for me to be able to use ultrahand on

stuck.jpg

One time I was able to jump onto the wall to the left of that gate that separates the cold area from the warm area and just barely grab the bottom of it, but ran out of stamina to climb the wall when I was like 95% up it to get back on solid ground. But every other time I try to make that jump I end up missing that wall even if I did have the stamina to climb it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY