[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I upgrade the armor? I have been looking for the fountains but nothing
Go to the stable just south east of the deku forest. The guys with the instruments will show you the fairy just to the north west and you need to do a quick lil quest to take them to her

I think I’m ready to take on the final boss now. Any idea on simple to make/find health restoring options?

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone know where the Zonaite Armor set pieces are?
I found the Shin Guards in the sphere in Akkala Sky.

Edit: Side note, the third gate in Lookout Landing's tunnel, containing the Soldier's Armor won't open for me, is this normal?
I found the Zonaite Helm on a sky island above the Nero Hill in Tabantha Frontier.

Does anyone know where the Zonaite Cuirass is?

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I'd like to know how y'all managed to activate the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower. I found the caves right below the tower, but nothing happens, and I see no other "caves at the foot of the hill".

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to know how y'all managed to activate the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower. I found the caves right below the tower, but nothing happens, and I see no other "caves at the foot of the hill".
I don’t have the map handy, but I believe it’s a little north west of the tower (I don’t think the entrance itself was on lower level). Then you go down a lil cave river and can raise up straight under it

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had assumed that I would have a suit for those areas. Also I think I've used up the peppers that I have, where can I get more peppers from?
You get warm pants after you cleared the last temple. I think everything regrows if you enter a temple. I found some peppers on the snowy parts to. If you scan amiibo you get food to replenish hearts.

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
right behind gurdo tower and you need to break down one of pillar to see the light
this is my same problem?what will I break? I see 2 gerudo tower on has light the other one does not produce light?Im stuck on this stage

Fali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone know where exactly appear the monster brother guy with the Globe (Koltin??), to exchange ghostly item.

Thanks

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I don’t have the map handy, but I believe it’s a little north west of the tower (I don’t think the entrance itself was on lower level). Then you go down a lil cave river and can raise up straight under it
Right so, unless I'm retarded, I can't find it. Been looking in a huge radius around the tower and just can't find it. Been all the way down to the skull cave with the Lizals, nothing.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my same problem?what will I break? I see 2 gerudo tower on has light the other one does not produce light?Im stuck on this stage
Two towers are raised up and one is not. Near the tower that is not raised up is a rock with a cogwheel on it. Spin that cogwheel to raise the tower. Then go to the tower with a cogwheel on top and spin that one to make a light triangle.

Reactions: Ahito

Fali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone know where exactly appear the monster brother guy with the Globe (Koltin??), to exchange ghostly item.

Thanks

I see one time in Gerudo Tower but, He doesn't spawn again there. So I don't know where are his location spawns point at night

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Two towers are raised up and one is not. Near the tower that is not raised up is a rock with a cogwheel on it. Spin that cogwheel to raise the tower. Then go to the tower with a cogwheel on top and spin that one to make a light triangle.
thank you for this, how about sindon quest about the tear drop stone on fish like island, I saw it but what will I do? do you have any idea,thank you in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.