[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Throw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
In the underground each of the 4 mines sells them. You will also get them as rewards for defeating master khoga and other mini bosses down there
In the underground each of the 4 mines sells them. You will also get them as rewards for defeating master khoga and other mini bosses down there
Thanks but, I'm playing on Ryujinx which has bugged underground, though I can navigate if I have a marker on the location. Can you please share a screenshot with the mines' locations thank you again

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using cheats update them and if it still happens try the areas again with them turned off. Some of the cheats can cause random issues/crashes.

Also be aware if you are using cheats it is possible to create some issues by bypassing scripted actions, such as the temple of time door opening after the three trials, never offering you the 4th trial and preventing you from ever teleporting.

First of all, thanks a lot for the quick reply! Didn't expect that.

Also, I do not think I am using cheats for this game, it's my first playthrough and I don't want to taint my first time through it haha.
How do I check if there are cheats on this game and if so, how do I remove them to rectify this issue that I'm having.

Aside from this plaguing my progression, having a good time so far!

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but, I'm playing on Ryujinx which has bugged underground, though I can navigate if I have a marker on the location. Can you please share a screenshot with the mines' locations thank you again
Mines will be found by following the mater kogha side quest line. Each other than hebra require entering via a specific chasm and then following statues to arrive at the mines. Im on ryu as well, so getting to them aside from the proper way requires a lot of patience, bright seeds, and trial and error.

Heres your map though ;)

1683301511933.png

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, thanks a lot for the quick reply! Didn't expect that.

Also, I do not think I am using cheats for this game, it's my first playthrough and I don't want to taint my first time through it haha.
How do I check if there are cheats on this game and if so, how do I remove them to rectify this issue that I'm having.

Aside from this plaguing my progression, having a good time so far!
you would know if you turned on cheats ;)

Are you using a switch or playing on emulator? If emulator you want to use the latest ryujinx and update the firmware to 16.0.2.
Post automatically merged:

any one knows what to give the dispenser machine around the map i gave difrent items but nothing happens
you give it the zonai charges, or the various construct horn materials

Throw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Mines will be found by following the mater kogha side quest line. Each other than hebra require entering via a specific chasm and then following statues to arrive at the mines. Im on ryu as well, so getting to them aside from the proper way requires a lot of patience, bright seeds, and trial and error.

Heres your map though ;)

View attachment 369184
Thanks so much

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would know if you turned on cheats ;)

Are you using a switch or playing on emulator? If emulator you want to use the latest ryujinx and update the firmware to 16.0.2.

Using Erista v1 Switch, updated AMS/OS/Hekate (16.0.2/ams1.5.2/hekate 6.0.3)
I'm pretty sure that EdiZon cheats are off by default (edited .ini file). I doubled checked just now.
I do use a few plugins or modules with Tesla, do you think that might be causing the issues?

I use MissionControl aswell to connect my DS4/Dualsense controller to avoid the horrible joycon drift I have lol

not sure if these would cause the problems but if there's anything else you might wanna know to help with this, i'll be more than happy to provide.

I just want to enjoy this game properly, but I guess this is the price we pay for "free" games

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using Erista v1 Switch, updated AMS/OS/Hekate (16.0.2/ams1.5.2/hekate 6.0.3)
I'm pretty sure that EdiZon cheats are off by default (edited .ini file). I doubled checked just now.
I do use a few plugins or modules with Tesla, do you think that might be causing the issues?

I use MissionControl aswell to connect my DS4/Dualsense controller to avoid the horrible joycon drift I have lol

not sure if these would cause the problems but if there's anything else you might wanna know to help with this, i'll be more than happy to provide.

I just want to enjoy this game properly, but I guess this is the price we pay for "free" games
Unfortunately I do not have a modded switch so my knowledge there is limited, best i can suggest is eliminating plugins etc one by one and see if the problem goes away. if it does begin readding until the issue re-appears and then you will know which plugin etc is causing the issue (if any are)

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's a Ryujinx custom build that fixes several bugs such as no textures in the depths, save files dated to 01/01/1970 and constant crashing. I've never encountered a single crash after switching to it. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here, but it's the first result when you google ryujinx custom build.

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I do not have a modded switch so my knowledge there is limited, best i can suggest is eliminating plugins etc one by one and see if the problem goes away. if it does begin readding until the issue re-appears and then you will know which plugin etc is causing the issue (if any are)
Thanks for the help anyways mate! I'll try my luck in a different thread and see if there are others that might know how to solve this

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody knows what are the locations of the yiga clan? I went to the akkala lab and saw the map but I don't know where excatly are they

its the bug with Fire Dungeon with Boss with half Health. Not Lose Health ?

I am on Version 1.00
are you using cheats? if so go to the github page of the guy that made the cheat, he made an update, you have to remove a line from one of the cheats, depending on what emulator you're using.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its the bug with Fire Dungeon with Boss with half Health. Not Lose Health ?
That is caused by the cheats. Usually it is specifically the durability cheat causing that. Though there are updated versions that fix this, so update your cheats ;)

Anybody knows what are the locations of the yiga clan? I went to the akkala lab and saw the map but I don't know where excatly are they
So this wasn't showing for me when i posted the cheat reply, but the main location of the clan is revealed in the mines in the books laying out on the desk. Its in a cave behind a waterfall, but I cannot remember which one. I'll update once i remember where exactly. If you mean the random members, most of them you will encounter during the normal progress of the game disguised as researchers at various mining and other sites

0bvious

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help finding the shrines on the Great Plateau? They all seem to be underground, but I can't find any cave entrances. If I could find the cherry blossom tree around this area it would point the way. Any idea how to find the shrines here at all? Cheers

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help finding the shrines on the Great Plateau?
Go to the lookout and talk to robbie (goggles) and follow his side quest line until you get to his lab. Once there he will unlock the shrine detector that will help you find them much easier.

Can anyone help me on where the master sword is.
Major spoiler...
The master sword is buried in the light dragon (zeldas) head. Once you collect all of the tears from the geoglyphs she will drop the final tear and appear in the sky. you mount her and rip it from her brain

Gleeok, the three headed dragons? hit each head until it drops then attack the body.

is that possible to have the Majora's Mask in that game ?
As it was in BOTW it is most likely available from an amiibo draw, but I haven't encountered it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo