Hacking Split NSP files not showing?

MartianMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I already made sure to tick the archive option and renamed the file to .nsp . But nothing shows on tinfoil!

what am I missing here? Any help would be appreciated!

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're using the nsp splitter script written in python?

After using it, you should get a folder with the name of your game that ends on nsp. In that folder you should find a number of files named 01, 02 and so on.

This folder needs to be copied on your sd card. You also need to set the archive option on that folder. Copy it like a normal nsp file to /tinfoil/nsp. You should be able to install it.

MartianMack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

After using it, you should get a folder with the name of your game that ends on nsp. In that folder you should find a number of files named 01, 02 and so on.

This folder needs to be copied on your sd card. You also need to set the archive option on that folder. Copy it like a normal nsp file to /tinfoil/nsp. You should be able to install it.

I've done all of that correctly, and I still couldn't find the base game. Im using the dividensp.bat

Arkturos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks work like a charm !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've done all of that correctly, and I still couldn't find the base game. Im using the dividensp.bat

Try splitnsp it work for me with the explanation ( This folder needs to be copied on your sd card. You also need to set the archive option on that folder. Copy it like a normal nsp file to /tinfoil/nsp. You should be able to install it )

jar-_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you set the archiving on a mac? Is this the same as compressing the file?
A quick search on Google only reveals archiving aka compressing.

I used the splitNSP.py to create my split files.

Last edited by jar-_-,

jar-_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks I understand now. I will give it a try and revert.
I managed to set the "Locked" using Finder (via r-click then Get Info) and checking the "Locked". The folder shows it locked.

However I tried the game and its not working. I then used terminal and command sudo chflags noarch on the file and its still not working. Thanks for the suggestion and time all the same.

Any other ideas?

jar-_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I managed to set the "Locked" using Finder (via r-click then Get Info) and checking the "Locked". The folder shows it locked.

However I tried the game and its not working. I then used terminal and command sudo chflags noarch on the file and its still not working. Thanks for the suggestion and time all the same.

Any other ideas?
Well, turns out I didn't have the keys installed. Thanks all for the help.

Goombah111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I looked everywhere and no guide said to "set archive bit" in goldleaf etc. THANK YOU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1