tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this is a simple release of my static.pack hacking tools, credit to @povlur for the image, original guide, no hash and python scripts.
this tool pack includes: my custom patch (for your static.pack) and scripts for automatically extracting and packing the static.pack file/files
you can download here: mega
How to use:

1. extract the zip to your chosen folder (and add your static.pack if it is not already in that folder.)
  2. run the extract.bat to extract the static.pack it will create a folder called static
  3. in the static folder it should look like this
    upload_2016-8-27_14-4-34-png.60346
  4. open the parameter folder and edit what ever you like with a program like notepad++, the guides for which weapons are which weapons, how to edit them and the special boosts are below. Or if you want you can use my pre-edited files to patch your own static.pack i will have a guide at the very bottom of this guide.
  5. once your done save then go back to the original folder you extracted my tools to, run pack and back up and go through the packing process, it will back up your current static.pack to static.pack.back but a word of warning overwrite your current backup if you have one.
  6. Add your modified Static.pack file to the folder in your caffine server like cafiine_root\*title-id-for-your-region*\vol\content\Pack if you don't have the title id for your region you can find it out here and if you do not have one or more of the folder just create it and name it as previously stated in the path above.
  7. run cafiine as normal and your mods should be applied but do not play online with the static.pack mods without no hash* or you will be banned

1. *optionally you can play online* you need to use a special tool called no hash you can grab it here, to use it put it in the wii u apps folder and launch it will send you back to the home menu have your cafiine server running, then launch splatoon and on the gamepad after a while it will come up with a menu that say no hash and to put in your PC IP, use the dpad to select the IP of your PC and then A button to install it after putting in your PC IP it will then connect to your cafiine server that is already running, if it worked then cheers you can now play online.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ARE Banned

*You can still be banned but not only auto banned, you will only be banned if you are reported a lot.
Parameter Guide:
(Thanks to NWPlayer123)
mRepeatFrame - how many frames between each bullet. 1 frame = 60BPS (blobs per second)
mTripleShotSpan - balances out mRepeatFrame for L-3 and H-3 Nozzlenose. EG 4 frames and 8 span, shots at 0, 4, and 8.
mInitVel - pretty simple. Initial velocity for blobs.
mDegRandom - width of angle a blob can be shot from. 180 degrees means it can shoot anywhere from straight ahead to either side.
mDegJumpRandom - number of degrees a blob can go when jumping
mSplashSplitNum - how many ways a blob can split within mDeg(Jump)Random
mKnockback - also pretty simple, pushes you back with every blob fired
mInkConsume - amount of ink consumed per blob, out of 1.0
mInkRecoverStop - number of frames after you stop shooting until
mMoveSpeed - movement speed while "firing"(charging on chargers). Used for mobility purposes in shop stats.
mDamageMax - max damage dealt (when right next to an enemy)
mDamageMin - min damage dealt (when just barely reaching them)
mDamageMinFrame - Number of frames from when a blob is fired until the impact is at min damage.
mStraightFrame - Number of frames a blob goes straight before it starts falling to the ground.
mGuideCheckCollisionFrame - ???
mCreateSplashNum - When a bullet is shot it can drip down as it's flying to create splashes. In the case of the .96 Gal which is set at 4.0, you can clearly see 4 blob splats when you fire once.
mCreateSplashLength - The max distance a blob can go minus other factors (see: mInitVel)
mDrawRadius - Probably the draw radius for your weapon spray
mColRadius - Probably the collision radius for your weapon spray
mPaintNearDistance - distance ink can spray in front of you
mPaintFarDistance - distance ink can splash from where a blob/splat lands
mPaintNearRadius - degree ink can spray in front of you
mPaintFarRadius - degree ink can splash from where a blob/splat lands
mSplashDrawRadius - draw radius for blobs/splats
mSplashColRadius - collision radius for blobs/splats
mSplashPaintRadius - radius blobs/splats can paint from where they land - different from mPaintFarRadius ???

Weapon Guide
Thanks to @KoopaStarRpad
Splattershot // NormalShotNormal

Splattershot Pro // NormalShotExpert

Splattershot Jr. // NormalShotFirst

N-ZAP // NormalShotQuickMiddle

Splash-O-Matic // NormalShotPrecision

Sploosh-O-Matic // NormalShotShort

.52 Gal // NormalShotGravity

.96 Gal // NormalShotHeavy

Aerospray // NormalShotBlaze

H3 Nozzlenose // NormalShotTripleMiddle

L3 Nozzlenose // NormalShotTripleQuick

Jet Squelcher // NormalShotLong

Dual Squelcher // NormalShotQuickLong

Blaster // NormalShotExplosionMiddle

Range Blaster // NormalShotExplosionLong

Rapid Blaster // NormalShotExplosionLight

Rapid Blaster Pro // NormalShotExplosionLightLong

Luna Blaster // NormalShotExplosionShort

Splat Roller // RollerNormal

Dynamo Roller // RollerHeavy

Carbon Roller // RollerCompact

Inkbrush // RollerBrushMini

Octobrush // RollerBrushNormal

Splat Charger // ChargeShotNormal

Splatterscope // ChargeShotNormalScope

Squiffer // ChargeShotQuick

E-Liter 3K - ChargeShotLong

E-Liter 3K Scope // ChargeShotLongScope

Bamboozler 14 MKs // ChargeShotLight

Slosher // BigBallStrong

Tri-Slosher // BigBallDiffusion

Sloshing Machine // BigBall??? (Launcher, IIRC)

Heavy Splatling // GatlingStandard

Mini Splatling // GatlingQuick

Hydra Splatling // GatlingHyper

special ability guide by me
Player_Spec_SquidMove_Up // how fast your squid moves
Player_Spec_SubInk_Save // how much ink your sub weapon uses
Player_Spec_MainInk_Save // how much your main weapon uses
Player_Spec_InkRecovery_Up // how fast you gain your ink back while in squid form
Player_Spec_JumpTime_Save // how long your super jump takes
Player_Spec_SpecialTime_Up // how long your special ability lasts
Player_Spec_RespawnTime_Save // how long it takes to respawn

how to patch your static.pack file using my mods
  1. Make sure you have already extracted your static.pack to the static folder (it is named static), you can do this by running my extraction tool (it is named extract.bat) but you must make sure you have a static.pack in the folder where you have my tool pack extracted too and are running it from.
  2. Drag the parameter folder to the static folder it will ask you if you want to overwrite the files in currently in the folder, press yes and continue with the guide.
  3. run the pack and backup.bat file to and it will then give you a static.pack file which you can then add to your caffeine server.
if you have any idea how to improve this tool or guide on how to use it please tell me

Last edited by tunip3,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wat r static packs and how can i have one?
Static.packs are thing you can extract then modify the static.pack and repack and it to caffeine to get it in the game so you can do stuff like have unlimited ink

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm assuming this is a cheat pack for splatoon? If so please say so in the thread title.
Not exactly its a cheat tool pack not a cheat pack

Reactions: Anonymous42456

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Static.packs are thing you can extract then modify the static.pack and repack and it to caffeine to get it in the game so you can do stuff like have unlimited ink

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not exactly its a cheat tool pack not a cheat pack

Still could do with thread title modifying to include Splatoon. I had no idea what a statc.pack was until it was questioned.

Thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if the static.pak is a file extracted from splatoon game, you can't share it here.
users have to extract their own version of this file, unless your static.pak contains ONLY your own files/data/info

you can of course share all the tools without problem.

I renamed the thread's title.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if the static.pak is a file extracted from splatoon game, you can't share it here.
users have to extract their own version of this file, unless your static.pak contains ONLY your own files/data/info

you can of course share all the tools without problem.

I renamed the thread's title.
Sorry I can remove the static.pack file if you want me too but how come that this guide is allowed to provide the static.Pack as the Static.pack provided here is a highly modified version of that one. ( I added stuff like instant respawn and unlimited ink for the sub weapons too.)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I edited his guide and removed the link. I also sent him a PM to explain that decision.
I would also appreciate if you can remove that pre-build pack file from your package. users can still achieve the same by editing their own pack, it's just taking longer to do it but not too hard.
Thank you.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I edited his guide and removed the link. I also sent him a PM to explain that decision.
I would also appreciate if you can remove that pre-build pack file from your package. users can still achieve the same by editing their own pack, it's just taking longer to do it but not too hard.
Thank you.
Can I provide the modified parameter folder and edit the guide to show how to patch it into their static.pack they obtained themselves

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how do you edit special weapons, special depletions, and sub weapons? It seems I can only do it for main weapons.
you cant edit subs weapons but here is a list of special boosts
Player_Spec_InkRecovery_Up // how fast you gain your ink back while in squid form

kesterstudios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant edit subs weapons but here is a list of special boosts
can you edit special weapons like kraken, bubbler, etc.?

Last edited by kesterstudios,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/