Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey in single player do the same with the dojo :( i cant use colorizer (if that works pls send me a tutorial);)
You could edit the color files in Static.pack with cafiine, that should work. The param files for single player are GfxSettings_Msn_xxx.param files and I'm pretty sure GfxSettings_VSS_xxx.params files are used for the battle dojo. My guess would be the regular ones, not the gachi ones.

SplatDR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the language file from the language you want to use and put it over the file for the language you're using with cafiine. The files are in vol/content/message.
Or you could change the language of your Wii U if you want to change between languages in the same region.

There's this too: https://github.com/OatmealDome/SplatoonUtilities/blob/master/LanguageSwitching/README.md
Thanks:) I don't really understand everything about how to do it but I'll keep trying,Really wish someone would make a tutorial, that would make things so much easier.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i see a person in a pb teleporting called nya*squyd, How he can do that anyone can tell me how? I see when he killed me he have the same weapon and gear with strong now i think he got banned because the pb is closed...

KoopaStarRpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Is that King Squid roller even an unused weapon?
It shares the damage output with the Kraken Special, the Kraken itself is similar to a roller, and "KingSquid" is located inbetween the Special Weapons in weapon.pack, called Wsp_KingSquid.

And by the way, the swim speed outside of ink isn't in the parameters, correct?
Haven't looked at the files too much, I have games to play

Last edited by KoopaStarRpad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1