Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if they wanted to know how to run TCPGecko on their laptop/desktop for the hacks, a IP would be required. Just put it out there in advance.

Also, the IP examples WERE JUST examples. I never said there weren't any more types, since it's the most common, chances are they have an IP in that format/setup aswell.
:sleep: just sayin'.

Last edited by Splat_Red,

Leefz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me? When I download the colorizer I get four files instead of one and it won't let me open them or let me run it Won't even give me colorizer.gud:sad:

Last edited by Leefz,

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok since no one answered last time Im gonna try asking again.

Im trying to do a music swap using cafiine, can someone tell me in which folder do I have to put the sound files if I wanna edit.. say, the battle and the lobby themes? I tried searching for the answer myself but so far I got nothing.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok since no one answered last time Im gonna try asking again.

Im trying to do a music swap using cafiine, can someone tell me in which folder do I have to put the sound files if I wanna edit.. say, the battle and the lobby themes? I tried searching for the answer myself but so far I got nothing.
content/Sound/Resource/Stream?

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You replace the music that's supposed to be there. Won't really break anything.
But the filenames need to match
The filenames? do I need to dump the game for that?

also Im not sure if this is a new version thing but the path of cafiine root goes like vol/content/content/audiores/stream instead of content/sound/resource/stream.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The filenames? do I need to dump the game for that?

also Im not sure if this is a new version thing but the path of cafiine root goes like vol/content/content/audiores/stream instead of content/sound/resource/stream.
It's not, I just skip vol when I talk about it. If you need names, here's some names.
If you want to know what each song is, you're probably gonna have to dump the game yourself

Nizario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The basic tee hex should come almost right after 12CD0D80, 2 rows... I gotta figure that out actually I know very well that the value should be listed at the far left.
Does anyone know the hex value/location of the basic tee? The shirt's number is 00000001, but I still can't find it.
I'm so confusing ;-;

Oh, and that Error Code 102-2814, R.I.P. Splatoon on my Wii U 2013 - 2016 Looks like Ima have to consult to my friend so we can switch Wiis :/

Last edited by Nizario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1