Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chortles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out the IDs of the new gear on my own. For anyone else who was curious:

CoroCoro Cap - 03FB
CoroCoro Hoodie - 2713

Are you sure that the CoroCoro Cap is 03FB? I added both lines of new gear into a Python script, and only the CoroCoro Hoodie successfully showed up.
For reference, all old gear is still able to be edited with the script, but the CoroCoro Cap is the only thing not showing up after running the script. Thanks.

EDIT: Turns out the Cap's ID was wrong after all. It's 03F8, not 03FB. Got it to show up after running the script now.

Last edited by Chortles,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it's the same for the PAL version?
Are you sure that the CoroCoro Cap is 03FB? I added both lines of new gear into a Python script, and only the CoroCoro Hoodie successfully showed up.
For reference, all old gear is still able to be edited with the script, but the CoroCoro Cap is the only thing not showing up after running the script. Thanks.

EDIT: Turns out the Cap's ID was wrong after all. It's 03F8, not 03FB. Got it to show up after running the script now.

Totally Tim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My bad. I was half awake at the time.

it's the same for the PAL version?

Gear IDs should be the same in all versions of the game.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, but we'll never know when Nintendo is releasing a Update
They havent right now, and like i said, the earlier the better. You act like your console would be lost the second you turn that thing off, if something prompts you to systemupdate you can still kill of the internet and set dns back up...
I just wouldn't let the console stay in standby or sitting idle without having a dns going

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cant you guys just go to the YouTube page and read? its stated there that the very recent version is compatible with 2.8

emgamer915

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I need a bit of help with these hacks. Everyone here seems pretty good with 'em so I hope you guys will be able to answer my question.

I'm just gonna come off and say right now that I know little to nothing about hacks, such as python, exploiting, and all the file junk. Yeah, I'm not very bright when it comes to technology. I do know about loadiine.ovh though, and how to select the TPCgecko and kernel exploits. Recently, I got a new computer, so all of my file openers that allowed me to open .bat files and all that nice stuff are gone. I've tried installing some other file openers, but they're just useless and don't do what I want.

Now, all of this happened before 2.8, so I don't know if it has any effect now. I don't care for the Octoling model hacks and ColorHax or whatever the heck that stuff is. I want to use the MaxStats hack and the gear hack for competitively playing with my friends. I got Splathax to work (and as of 2.8 it still works), but it's not as important to me as the other two.

I was attempting to install the AllInOne, so I ran the 5.5.1 kernel/TPCgecko installer/exploit through loadiine.ovh (since I can't self host). Anyways, I got to the black screen with my IP and stuff, wrote it all down, and went to boot up Splatoon. But every time I booted up Splatoon, it would just freeze at the boot up screen and I'd have to power down my Wii U.

So clearly, I'm having a lot of problems in one. I need new file openers (since .bat files just open as a black window), the kernel/TPCgecko installer makes my Splatoon stop working (there's one that doesn't make Splatoon freeze but doesn't make the black screen with my info show up), and I'm as dumb as a stump in the world of hacks.

Sorry for the giant wall of text, but if you took the time to read this and are thinking of helping me solve my problem (that is probably just caused by me being ignorant), thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ