Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

CPCM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A part of me wants to try to fix Octohax myself since there's directions in the file and I'd probably learn something. A bigger part of me wants to be lazy and let someone else do it for me. Decisions...

Not you, either him or somebody else
Please see an explanation of youtube.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please see an explanation of youtube.
For updating Octohax, you mean? Nah, seemed simple enough from the explanation in the python file. I've messed with binary before, albeit only once and with a DS game. I'll probably try and do it myself even after someone else fixes it just because I want to.

Or did you mean something else?

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh.
Well 2.8 hasn't been released as yet. Currently the server is down for maintainence.
We just gotta give it like 3 days maybe for new code handlers and updated .py scripts.

Tmesis Doodle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is there any idea as to when the update to Octohax will be released? Whenever I do the steps into successfully doing this, all that happens is that any shoe item literally becomes black. The Motoboots still have their visible iron toe portions, but the rest of the shoe is all black. I'd include a picture, but I can't access my computer at this time.

Tmesis Doodle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone has them. I only figured out how to use the Splatoon Mods here.

Edit: Ah- Nevermind about the Octohax, Nikki uploaded the updated version to Github, and it's also on the '123' account, not the alt. I'll lik the github to you guys!

https://github.com/wiiudev/pyGecko/blob/cf466623fee37e9500ce13ce7494c83a4c9885b1/octoling.py

And so, just click 'Raw' when you go to download it. I, myself, don't need to get it, since I added he 2.8.0 portion of the code, I just need to edit some values in there. ^^;

Last edited by Tmesis Doodle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."