Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firstt we must learn the IOSU skills to be able to inject a modified rpx.
That would be fun, so we can see the Octolings and colors, but I doubt it will happen...soon.
Dreams don't come true kids. Anyways. It would be very cool see everyone with octolings and red and white ink :D

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
there is a thing who is called "research"
I would research, but I suck at this stuff, and I'm very confused, which is why I wrote this:
I'm testing the cafiine later, it's taken me so long but I've been busy. I'm gonna try text editing, especially for Callie, Marie and the amiibo. I was hoping for a full tutorial on how to access these things but with the small bit of ifo that was posted I'll hopefully get there, but if I have any trouble or any of you could write a tutorial {For the masterpost!} it would be fantastic. If I get it working, I'll write one.
:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did only write that because I'm clueless and need a text editing tutorial, for my help and everyone else's

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alright? can you teach the process of doing all that? I'm new to this stuff
Convert GearInfo_Head.byaml with yamlconv, copy the octoling goggle entry, rename it, give it another ID and change the model to the elite one. Convert it back to byaml, repack Static and replace with cafiine. Then create a gear slot.

Hooray, you created custom equipment.

Reactions: aspix

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey look! I made a youtube video! It shows you a really simple and stupidly noob-proof way of getting cafiine in like, 10 minutes! There's also a written version in the description, so do with that what you will :3

Let us all bask in the glory of my stupid pc recording software and my dinky little LG :D

Reactions: aspix

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I just returned. Nikki said that Octohax is apparently safe online because they can't actually see Gecko online, but the hacks, and they cannot detect Octohax as this is a clientside model change of what would just look like the Inkling Girl. @Filo97 This is technically what she said..

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I just returned. Nikki said that Octohax is apparently safe online because they can't actually see Gecko online, but the hacks, and they cannot detect Octohax as this is a clientside model change of what would just look like the Inkling Girl. @Filo97 This is technically what she said..
then, i am going to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT