Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
But not while still having the hacks on I guess?

Also, is everyone else lobbies full of low level players? Seems like most of the 50's got banned.. :lol:
Not for me!
I think I'm gonna take a chance and go in as an Octoling, but this honestly can't ban you.. can it? According to a. mibu, people were banned just for the colorizer....we should y actually stay away..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I may take the risk on another account....If It's just a temp ban..

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the colorizer a couple times this weekend, and the only other illegitimate thing I've been doing is setting gear slots. No ban on my side.

krelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not for me!
I think I'm gonna take a chance and go in as an Octoling, but this honestly can't ban you.. can it? According to a. mibu, people were banned just for the colorizer....we should y actually stay away..

Didnt such an octoling hack brick consoles of people who played against it, some months ago? I wouldn't risk anything for a model hack. At least not yet.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for me!

I may take the risk on another account....If It's just a temp ban..
AFAIK they sync colors which is how you were able to get a different one if you went into Private with someone in a Splatfest, you'd get its ink color, they removed that already tho :( probably still syncs tho which means they can tell, Octohax I doubt they do anything with
Didnt such an octoling hack brick consoles of people who played against it, some months ago? I wouldn't risk anything for a model hack. At least not yet.
That was a save edit that actually changed the ModelId/PlayerId

Reactions: Duckling

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
That was something completely different, as this one is clientside and safe....well maybe not right now

T
I used the colorizer a couple times this weekend, and the only other illegitimate thing I've been doing is setting gear slots. No ban on my side.
This is what I have been hoping for. Has anybody else ONLY used the colorizer or octohax and had NO ban?

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
probably still syncs tho which means they can tell, Octohax I doubt they do anything with
Actually, I would expect this from the colorizer...but I never thought. The Octohax probably wouldn't show anything different..it just shows another model on screen nd it's likely that it would just be a Female Inkling to others, and including Nintendo....But then again, TCPGecko would still be running and here i ask, would Octohax BE safe at the moment?

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have used some hacks (money/gears) and I'm not banned (EU)

If finally i got banned, i could use a new NNID and play online?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I would expect this from the colorizer...but I never thought. The Octohax probably wouldn't show anything different..it just shows another model on screen nd it's likely that it would just be a Female Inkling to others, and including Nintendo....But then again, TCPGecko would still be running and here i ask, would Octohax BE safe at the moment?
I still think so, I doubt they can detect TCPGecko unless they're dirty cheaters in which case we can just move the codehandler or something, they can't just re-check the strings cause we can patch those too
I have used some hacks (money/gears) and I'm not banned (EU)

If finally i got banned, i could use a new NNID and play online?
Depends on if it's a console ban or an ID ban

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I still think so, I doubt they can detect TCPGecko unless they're dirty cheaters in which case we can just move the codehandler or something, they can't just re-check the strings cause we can patch those too
Alright! So this means it's the hacks,not the actual codehandler...I might give it a shot, but maybe tomorrow due to the time, but thanks for clearing a bit up with that for us!
Thanks!

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Depends on if it's a console ban or an ID ban

But why Nintendo is going to ban my console instead of the NNid? >.<

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ask them, not me, they're the ones who console banned me when I was only causing trouble in Splatoon, now I can't even use the eShop
You cant use e-shop but You can play online. This is the console ban? Or you have done something for play online

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cant use e-shop but You can play online. This is the console ban? Or you have done something for play online
I am banned "from all online services", which is a console ban, they blacklist your console's serial number which you can see on a sticker on the bottom, FW404______, so no matter what NNID you use, if you're using that console you can't go online which means I gotta stare at the shitty offline Mii Plaza with every Mii being Nintendo

Reactions: KapuDaKoopa

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question (i think it's so noob)
Instead of using TCPGecko, what's the other method?
And what are The difference between the methods?

laplacier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my gear and manually added Amiibo gear to my character with no repercussions. It would be trivial to check that I shouldn't actually own that Amiibo gear. I think a lot of the people here that are banned aren't exactly being honest about how they got banned. I've even seen video clips of people on this thread flying across the map with hacked weapons to convince me of that.

MHFsilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I edited my gear and manually added Amiibo gear to my character with no repercussions. It would be trivial to check that I shouldn't actually own that Amiibo gear. I think a lot of the people here that are banned aren't exactly being honest about how they got banned. I've even seen video clips of people on this thread flying across the map with hacked weapons to convince me of that.

This. I feel like the people who got banned and said they used ColorHax, also used something else or tried to blame ColorHax for another thing they did.

SpyKid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I answered the survey. I actually edited my gear some days ago on a different NNID and I'm not banned there (unlocked everything with 3 same abilities). Stayed offline to create the gear, turned Wii U off and restarted the game without gecko and went to play online.
And on my main NNID I have been temp banned, where I only used the Colorizer with tcpgecko online.
That makes me think even more that Nintendo is able to detect tcpgecko.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Lonely here