Hacking Question Splatoon Bundle Firmware

Paiuand

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I have just ordered this bundle and I'm waiting to receive it. I've noticed (after ordering) that the splatoon game will be a digital code, not a cartridge. I have a couple of questions about this -
Is there any way to get the game downloaded without having to update the console like maybe activating it in my account on a PC and downloading it, then transfer?
And if not, how long can I keep the download code without activating it? Is there a time limit?
Also, is it possible to sell the code to someone else before activating it? And will it matter if the buyer's console is the same region as mine?

Sorry for hijacking thread @OP
1. No you need to be on the latest version since you need to access the eshop, and no you cannot use it on your pc and try and download it on the switch like this.
2. As far as i know, there is no expirarion date for switch codes so you can keep it as long as you want.
3. Yes you can sell the code to someone else, if thats what you want.
Even if the buyers console is another region, i bet you can just make another NID and just switch it to your region so no problems here.

Reactions: satan89

DaBaka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea is a download code. There is no way to download the game unless you update your system. You can't download anything on pc. I gave my brother the splatoon code and it will work on any switch. As long if it's a region code you might want to make a new account if the main account won't work.time long I don't now of any cuz I grew the code away after redeem. Yea you can sell the code if you want.... I think

Reactions: satan89

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This bundle is being phased out past this shipment. The North American bundle is late arrival to the Japanese bundle of the same game but it had the same firmware release, so its unlikely that the North American release was anything different on the production end of things. This bundle has now ceased production in Japan, North America is unlikely to get more of it.

The next bundle is Odyssey, at 379$ USD. This is a brand new bundle, start recent production only. It will be interesting to see if the firmware is now on 3.0.1 or higher as these are not yet on pallets/shipped. This may mark the general end-line of 2.3.0 production. Important to note, the Odyssey bundle is a digital install. This suggests it will be 3.0.1+.

Last edited by V-Temp,

Moomba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting my Walmart bundle tomorrow, will let update with what version it has. Probably gonna just sit in the box lol

D

Deleted-355425

This bundle is being phased out past this shipment. The North American bundle is late arrival to the Japanese bundle of the same game but it had the same firmware release, so its unlikely that the North American release was anything different on the production end of things. This bundle has now ceased production in Japan, North America is unlikely to get more of it.

The next bundle is Odyssey, at 379$ USD. This is a brand new bundle, start recent production only. It will be interesting to see if the firmware is now on 3.0.1 or higher as these are not yet on pallets/shipped. This may mark the general end-line of 2.3.0 production. Important to note, the Odyssey bundle is a digital install. This suggests it will be 3.0.1+.

They would of built those months ago so more then likely under 3.0.1, digital code just means you won't n played it unless you update,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs