Gaming Splatoon 2: Splashdown Suicide?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im actually getting used to the arrows, but the biggest issue for me in splatoon is defintely the news thing..

like seriously why can't nintendo just update to let us skip those frikkin annoying mascot characters.
i have never been a fan of either the marie?and i dont know the other squids name from splatoon1.

nor liking the marina/pearl, they are so overhyped.
why do people overhype those mascots so much, what is so special about them?

why can't we skip their annoying jibjab , i don't need to know what stages there are to play sheesh.
i just want to quickly get into some quick game *sigh*
geez, a bit bitter towards them, though I like them myself, but I at least wish they would at least allow you to hit x and click on lobby or the square like you would in most menus as a sneaky was to jump past that news stuff, besides, it's always just marina talkin shit about pearl, give the girl a break

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Final update:
The issue seems to be caused by my LAN adaptor, I was using the adaptor for the original Wii and it turns out that was less stable than wireless 802.11ac wireless.
After switching back to wireless things are better again. It doesn't solve the issue where opponent weapons can be up to 24x more effective than mine* but the other problems have stopped and the game's much more bearable now.

*more info on this lag effect:

If I shoot at an opponent, sometimes the game will treat up to 95.8% of my shots as being out of range and not count them as hits even if made at point-blank distance. Even then, it takes up to 8-16 registered hits for an opponent to go down, whereas an opponent can take me down with 1-2 shots even if we are both using the same weapon at the same distance. It's possible that the hitboxes are not syncing correctly with the on-screen character model, because at one point I fired 5 shots and all of them were supposed to miss because the crosshair wasn't on the opponent, yet splat animations were appearing in thin air and the opponent actually took the hits when they're not supposed to. So it looks like lag can give both an unfair advantage as well as a disadvantage.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...