ROM Hack WIP SplatHeX A Splatoon Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

So I'm thinking about picking up this game soon. Seeing that this save editor exists, I'd like to use it to cut out big chunks of grinding. Such as editing money, chunks etc. I don't plan to edit my character, stats, weapons, levels or anything else. Just currencies and materials. I know it's been asked before in the past, but as of the latest patch, has anyone been banned after just doing that? I want to see if it's worth picking up and using this editor, seeing as the game is pretty pointless without online. I just hate grinding for crap.
Good luck not getting banned

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck not getting banned
So I take it that means there are confirmed bans for editing money? That response is incredibly vague. So far I haven't seen any talk about being banned here after editing money, but that was a while back. So I just wanted confirmation.

D

Deleted User

So I take it that means there are confirmed bans for editing money? That response is incredibly vague. So far I haven't seen any talk about being banned here after editing money, but that was a while back. So I just wanted confirmation.
As of now, no one has been banned. The only ban that has happened was those who were using rapid fire weapons mod and playing Octoling early. You can edit your money, chunks, & etc. Still risky but it's nothing huge to worry about yet

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of now, no one has been banned. The only ban that has happened was those who were using rapid fire weapons mod and playing Octoling early. You can edit your money, chunks, & etc. Still risky but it's nothing huge to worry about yet
Alright, that seems like an acceptable amount of risk. I know this stuff always carries a chance of a ban. I'm not going to do anything over the top.

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can buy every weapon aside from hero ones and octo one after reaching level 30 though.
Ah great, so since i'm lever 42, i should be able to unlock everything? And is it safe to unlock the heroes one or would i have to do it the intended way?

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well, i've been using splathex quite a bit already and i had juuust updated for the octoling exp, but trying to edit my own squid to an octo in splathex, openingup the player editor window it shows me this message

but on a side note, if anyone knows how to change a regionally european splat2n to an american splat2n, i'd really love to know because then i could legally obtain octolings LMAO

Attachments

• gbtemp.png
    gbtemp.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 335

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh fuck off!

You're okay with people having a competitive advantage over others by cheating? Cool.

Just to cover my ass, it's not about gear scrubbing, it's about changing the stats of a weapon such that literally no one can touch you, that's not fair or fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.