Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well yes, anyone doing so should always proceed with caution, and expect the worst regardless of their security measures, personally I've been modifying my Splatoon 2 save with SplatHeX since v0.2.1 of the tool, I've gotten a second Switch, and a Burner account just in-case (Online Through a LAN VPN, or not at ALL!), and I've yet to recieve a ban with max stats on my Splatoon 2 account, but then again I don't post my activity like a moron with high level weapons on a low level toon, or push large chunk requests on my gear at a time to raise an eyebrow in my direction.

I mean I'm still expecting a ban as anyone modding their Splatoon 2 saves should, but so far I've flew under Nintendo's radar, and if I'm lucky I could do this for awhile, but honestly who the hell knows, not like I should expect anything given the status, besides I have a secondary System, and Account that aren't linked in anyway (even IP) to my Homebrew Console that I can fall back on to play legit anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
A WIP Splatoon/Splatoon 2 save editor developed by WemIO and Lean

Site Here

Special thanks to these people:

• OatmealDome and Simonx22 - Help with save encryption
  • random - UI idea
  • Sc0tline - Some resources
  • hartie95 - providing test data
SplatHeX can be run by any Windows system, where Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed. On Linux, get wine via your distro's package method. On Mac, use https://brew.sh/.

PS. Not made by me just posting for others

How do I open it with the program installed from https://brew.sh/ ?

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i'm curious. I get this when i'm trying to load my splat1 file
3b83c32f6656a6977c639507e40d853e.png

and then it says "Save pattern not found!"
does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? I loaded TCPGecko properly and entered my ip and everything.

Firecube247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I seem to have a problem with the Plaza Drawing feature. When I load up a raw .data file it looks corrupted (can still see the drawing but pixels seem mixed up) but when I convert it back to raw and open it in Photoshop it looks just fine. Does anybody know why this happens? Or does this happen to anyone else?

Tonydaexpert

C++ Pleb, but with a Monado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have been getting banned. So far all the ones that I have seen get banned have in some shape or form hacked in octolings. However Nintendo could always ban people who attempt to use any hack on Switch so procede with caution

Millie "Tailsko" Prower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would avoid using the "Unlock all maps for the Shoal" feature as newer stages aren't added to the Shoal. (I don't have Wahoo World in the Shoal!)

Chino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have been getting banned. So far all the ones that I have seen get banned have in some shape or form hacked in octolings. However Nintendo could always ban people who attempt to use any hack on Switch so procede with caution
Like any kind of hacking as long as you don't do stupid shit your chances should be reduced.

I've been seeing posts about people modifying their weapon stats (using another tool/hex editing directly) which is incredibly stupid.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you guys think editing Tickets/chunks could put me up for a possible ban? I'm not sure if Nintendo's servers ever check these.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know every modification with this has a risk of ban but how severe is editing money in regards of the chance of being banned? Like setting it to max? Or in a way that it looks legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo