Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the trailer.

IGN said:
Exciting features include:

Fast-Paced Air Combat: Roll, shoot, bomb, and maneuver your way through some of the toughest opponents ever to take to the skies. Earn medals and ranks as you progress through the course of World War II – if you survive!

Exciting Mission-Based Gameplay: Enter into frenzied dogfights with German fighters, strafe columns of enemy tanks, cover the evacuation of Allied troops, knock buzz bombs out of the sky with a tip of your wing and more in an expansive campaign that recreates some of the most famous battles of the war.

Robust Multiplayer: Survive the Air Campaign and select your favorite fighter to combat your friends. Up to four players can go head-to-head via Nintendo DS Local Wireless Connection.

I noticed this game is supposed to come out Feb 27 and could be promising. Anybody else here a fan of this genre?
grog.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm a huge fan of Star Fox Command, and if this game were done similarly, using the stylus for control, I'd be interested.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow they featured NOTHING from the game in the trailer! I fear the worst as Destineer release terrible games but I'll give it a go when it comes out later in the week.

Screens (only ones I can find and they are tiny)
screenship1.jpg
screenship2.jpg
screenship3.jpg
screenship4.jpg

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJWE21maci0...feature=related

It's obviously dpad based and looks like the rolls are something along the way of double tapping or just L and R or whatever. Definitely not my type of controls, there's already quite a few of combat flight sims that seem to do just the same. Why none of them uses stylus for direct plane control I don't know.

At least the sky graphics are nice.

P

pasc

I'll stick with Time Ace (woot underrated like hell ?) and DS Air (man this is the real deal) for now...

btw.. hadrian... shouldn't it be NDS & Wii Releases Week of 17th March 2008 ?

FOUNTAINEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm actually really looking forward to this game and wondering why it hasn't come out yet? Was the date of release a typo? no rom, no furhter news of the game.

portman0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pasc said:
I'll stick with Time Ace (woot underrated like hell ?) and DS Air (man this is the real deal) for now...

Where did you find DS Air? I could only find the JAP import version called Jet Impulse.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
portman0 said:
pasc said:

Where did you find DS Air? I could only find the JAP import version called Jet Impulse.
There is only the Japanese game. Looks like Nintendo has no plans to release it as DS Air for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up