ROM Hack Spirit Tracks dpad hack

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the dpad hack for spirit tracks without the anti piracy checks. I have the physical copy but I want to play the game with my dpad.

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is there a rom of the dpad hack without the anti piracy checks then?
dont think spirit tracks has anti piracy protection and just wondering why use a dpad hack the original touch screen controls were amazing I completed both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks 100%

Swampat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont think spirit tracks has anti piracy protection and just wondering why use a dpad hack the original touch screen controls were amazing I completed both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks 100%
I just want to and it does have anti piracy checks. It won't give you train controls if you don't have some kind of patch.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No worries about wanting to play it with the dpad -- I too thought the touch screen was a poor choice, forcing it even more so.

I imagine the game will have some measure of anti piracy, however every flash cart going and even vaguely worth using should work fine with it and handle any patching that needs doing.

Reactions: Swampat

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think that *maybe* you could apply the d-pad hack patch on the ROM, then the Xdelta patch by Xenophobia to crack the AntiPiracy checks, but I doubt it could work.

No real waste of time if you give it a shot, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o