Gaming Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions for nds

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's released when it's released, but it should've been in stores the same day as the Wii version.

Don't ask when games are gonna get dumped though, they're never a sure-fire thing. Should be sometime soon though.

Nickel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, this game is out in stores now and if it's anything like the Wii version then it'll be excellent.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
If you don't like that a game isn`t dumped the day it comes out stop bitching and dump it on your own.

"...when it will be released??"

You consider that "bitching"?

Don't get me wrong; I wish people would adhere to the stickies, but you don't have over-inflate his/her post. TC probably would have been better off simply creating a "hype" thread. Then folks could rally around for it until it gets dumped.

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is rather odd this delay, AP is unlikely, the interest sure is higher than the Thomas and friends game, odd indeed.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just about finished T&F and about to move on to Fireman Sam. Geez, hope I finish that one b4 Spidey "hits the shelves". Otherwise, it'll be time to roll out Dora's Big Birthday Adventure
rofl.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
Just about finished T&F and about to move on to Fireman Sam. Geez, hope I finish that one b4 Spidey "hits the shelves". Otherwise, it'll be time to roll out Dora's Big Birthday Adventure
rofl.gif

Dora's Big Birthday Adventure is a huge letdown. It goes from easy bosses, to a few hard bosses, The final boss is a huge twist, you won't see it coming, it's easy for a final boss though.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it has AP and a group is trying to crack it first. I mean, you'd figure an anticipated game like this (well, anticipated by some people anyway) would get dumped quickly, so I can only assume that there is a reason that it isn't yet.

Oh well.....I'm hearing it's pretty short anyway, hopefully not as short as Batman was though.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Web of Shadows was awesome, so I kinda have high expectations for this one... The ds dump scene has become rather sluggish lately. :o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?