ROM Hack [Spider/Database] AR3DS - ARCode Database for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country

Fort42's AR3DS
(Now with GateShark database)

Introducing AR3DS, an ARCode database for KazoWAR's ARCode.

Fort42 - AR3DS: http://fort42.cu.cc/

AR3DS is a 3DS Action Replay Code database capable of storing users' custom codes and is managed by the community itself. The site auto generates QR Codes for users to scan right on the go. Further more, the site also offers a Watch system; this system allows you to subscribe to a game or a post and get notified by the notification system and/or the email system. There is also a feedback system installed on the site so users can interact with one another.

Enjoy!

AR3DS Editor (Inject/Dumping Memory)
Go to this page: http://fort42.cu.cc/ar3ds/editor/
  • To dump memory you can enter a file name you would like the memory file to be saved as in the text box in "Memory Dumper" section. Once a QR is generated, scan it with your 3DS and a memory file will be dumped into the root of your SD Card with that exact name. Read more on that page.
  • To inject memory, enter your desired ARCodes within the big box provided and press "Generate QR". Scan it with your 3DS and you are good to go. If you wish to browse ARCodes you can browse the database by going to the AR3DS main page, find your game and looking through the codes, scan the QR Image next to that code. If you wish to edit a code listed in the database before executing it, save yourself time simply by clicking on QR Code image next to any posted codes. The page will now take you to the editor with the code description at the bottom of the page and the codes ready to be edited.
Siggy
Get your very own siggy here, all your have to do is paste the following code in your signature and replace "USERNAME" in the code (without quotation marks) with your registered AR3DS username:

For those with old siggies, don't forget to update them!
Code:
[CENTER][URL='http://fort42.cu.cc/'][img]http://fort42.cu.cc/misc/siggy.php?u=USERNAME[/img][/URL][/CENTER]
Check out my signature for an example.

Help us fill the database! :D

Recruiting AR3DS moderators, PM me your application forms.

Last edited by storm75x,

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That didn't work for me, as currently every game is listed with '0' cheats and 'No results matched!' opening it.

Maybe you and Glitch can work together on this :)

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
That didn't work for me, as currently every game is listed with '0' cheats and 'No results matched!' opening it.

Maybe you and Glitch can work together on this :)
Yeah haha perhaps, migrate the database. And of course, there are 0 cheats and 'No results matched!' because the site LITERALLY was just publicized a moment ago. And no one has yet to post anything yet.
Check out the above link I posted on the last post. That's an example.

Reactions: Margen67

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better yet, how do I post anything? i see comments but no submit comments text field and button. I get that this site just came out and needs improvement. A changelog noting progress would be awesome. I can't wait till this is fully functional :)

Reactions: storm75x

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
better yet, how do I post anything? i see comments but no submit comments text field and button. I get that this site just came out and needs improvement. A changelog noting progress would be awesome. I can't wait till this is fully functional :)
Thank you for your suggestion. You need to login after you have registered. It's just a way to keep track of owners.
Don't forget to verify your email address. :)
Edit: I have activated your account for you, enjoy.

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
An editor has been added. It's a modified version of MegaSynka's editor
Since some codes have value modification option, I have added a Modify & Run option to every code. It brings you to the editor with the code which you can edit, and its notes written by the poster at the bottom.
Go try it out guys.

Edit: You can now edit your codes. :D

Reactions: Margen67

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
maybe add a way to group codes to a character/object, instead of typing in the name each time you want to add a code of him/her
A code category? I could implement a tag system some time in the future. :)
Thanks for suggesting.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be good to re-design (center) the websites layout and add:
Code:
JAP      USA      EUR      KOR      CN      ALL
0 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Would make it easier to use :)

Adding preview pictures from the game's cover would be awesome and easy to locate your game.

I'm just waiting to see if the owner of the codes will put it up himself. If not, then I will.

To add someone else Code might without agreement might end up like this:
Note: To whomever owns cheats.glitchery.jp or any other AR3DS code site, do not add my codes to your site unless you give credit.

In my opinion, whoever posts their code here or somewhere else, offers them to the public and everyone looking for the same, will end up with the same offsets.

I don't care if my codes/tutorials gets reposted as long its free for everyone.

Having a huge Database is better than scrolling 100+ sites only to check if your code is aviable.

Demonic722

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, whoever posts their code here or somewhere else, offers them to the public and everyone looking for the same, will end up with the same offsets.

I don't care if my codes/tutorials gets reposted as long its free for everyone.

Having a huge Database is better than scrolling 100+ sites only to check if your code is aviable.
I don't care if they're re-posted, just cite where you got them from. My post clearly states that.

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
It would be good to re-design (center) the websites layout and add:
Code:
JAP      USA      EUR      KOR      CN      ALL
0 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Would make it easier to use :)

Adding preview pictures from the game's cover would be awesome and easy to locate your game.
I have something even better in mind for the designs but unfortunately design is on the bottom of my to-do list, I go for functionality. And as for images I planned doing that but I'm hosting on a free site so unless I'm ripping of images from another site I cannot host them (takes up too much space) since I have a limited space. And if there ever is one, it would be user submitted screenshots or cover arts. I might start a donation project for better hosting and a proper domain name once the site is more popular and almost done.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think donation will work for months and the website would die.

A Preview of the Cover 100x90 would take up to 20KB each, ~20MB/1000 JPG.

How much space/traffic/month is allowed before it goes offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?