ROM Hack [Spider/Database] AR3DS - ARCode Database for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Is there anyway to only show the region you want?
I'll add that if you want. Don't really see a point to it though since there's a huge region banner on top of each game anyways and you probably already know what game you are searching for to start with.

BASgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to look through all the US games at once to see if there are any new codes, i play a lot of different games at once lol, but yeah it would be helpful for me also stops me from accidentally trying codes from another region

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I like to look through all the US games at once to see if there are any new codes, i play a lot of different games at once lol, but yeah it would be helpful for me also stops me from accidentally trying codes from another region
Watch a game. You get a notification when a new coded is added to that game. It's a new feature.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my code 239F532A 00000035 is missing from the database and I tried to resubmit it but it wouldn't let me. what's up? edit: hehe 420 total codes in the database

Last edited by supermariorick,

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean it wouldn't let you?
i tried to submit the missing code and it wouldn't appear after i hit the submit button. i distinctly remember the old site had 32 codes not 29 so I figured some are missing and I found one of them but I tried to add it and it failed. im talking about Majora's Mask 3D in particular.

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
i tried to submit the missing code and it wouldn't appear after i hit the submit button. i distinctly remember the old site had 32 codes not 29 so I figured some are missing and I found one of them but I tried to add it and it failed. im talking about Majora's Mask 3D in particular.
Please be more specific on the 'fail' part. What page does it link you to, any errors?

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please be more specific on the 'fail' part. What page does it link you to, any errors?
what more details are there? all that happens is I try to submit the code and instead of the code appearing on the page it just goes back to the page for thr Majora's Mask 3D codes and leaves it at 29 codes found instead of 30. i think your old site had the same problem and was somehow fixed and had 32 codes for Majora's Mask 3D. was the database backup made before that point and therefore the same error is happening again?

Reactions: storm75x

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
what more details are there? all that happens is I try to submit the code and instead of the code appearing on the page it just goes back to the page for thr Majora's Mask 3D codes and leaves it at 29 codes found instead of 30. i think your old site had the same problem and was somehow fixed and had 32 codes for Majora's Mask 3D. was the database backup made before that point and therefore the same error is happening again?
Hmm that's weird. Can you try another game? I can submit on MH3U fine no problem.

I'm pretty sure this DB is the latest.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also which browser do you use?
I've tried Chrome, Android's web browser, and puffin web browser which technically is like going through a proxy none of which were able to post the code. I've posted the code on the old site before and it had the same problem which was then fixed.

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I've tried Chrome, Android's web browser, and puffin web browser which technically is like going through a proxy none of which were able to post the code. I've posted the code on the old site before and it had the same problem which was then fixed.
Is this the problem?
Just noticed, we can't upload a code that has X or Y in it :unsure: I suppose it's because of the QR feature but please consider making it possible!

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Oh man, your assumption was almost spot on. I went back and check the whole thing and it turns out some data were lost between the database transfer.
I closed off the site for 2 hours and reworked the database, it should be in the same state now. Thanks for that!

Reactions: supermariorick

JosebaBasque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
¿I can use tricks of the American version? My 3DS is European.
I want to use in Harvest moon the lost valley PAL edition

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, your assumption was almost spot on. I went back and check the whole thing and it turns out some data were lost between the database transfer.
I closed off the site for 2 hours and reworked the database, it should be in the same state now. Thanks for that!
it's all fixed! the missing codes are back! thanks Storm75x

Last edited by supermariorick,
Reactions: storm75x

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
¿I can use tricks of the American version? My 3DS is European.
I want to use in Harvest moon the lost valley PAL edition
It shouldn't work. But some may, try it out. Your 3ds must be on firmware between 9.0-9.5 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment