Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can..can you please move the page navigation under the code and game list rather than above so that we don't have to scroll up to change the page? :yay:

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Can..can you please move the page navigation under the code and game list rather than above so that we don't have to scroll up to change the page? :yay:
How about both? It's not a big deal to have it up top and below.
Or just create a little "window" that auto-aligns on the bottom/top of the screen (not website) so it will always be in visible range even when you scroll.

Reactions: samiam144

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country

How about both? It's not a big deal to have it up top and below.
Or just create a little "window" that auto-aligns on the bottom/top of the screen (not website) so it will always be in visible range even when you scroll.

How about now?

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
How about now?
You put it on the Side and Top now and have a jump on the bottom. For the game list only.

In my opinion it would look better if you have the page bar at the bottom like you have the navbar at the top. Where it stays in visible range since it has a dynamic position to the screen rather than a fix position on the website. Don't forget to put it for the Gamelist AND Codelist.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
You put it on the Side and Top now and have a jump on the bottom. For the game list only.

In my opinion it would look better if you have the page bar at the bottom like you have the navbar at the top. Where it stays in visible range since it has a dynamic position to the screen rather than a fix position on the website. Don't forget to put it for the Gamelist AND Codelist.
Side? What side?
vkh4Kvq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk